Mass race change mod?

Origamiboy

• 2 weeks later...

that is pretty simple you just go into each races menu in the ck and change the faces and body skin/armor/Skeleton to the race you want and then you take the racwe and put them all into a single formlist and voila all races are that race. you might need to change the voice files to be the same voice and remove beast race hairstyles

I don't mean to be rude but wouldn't having all characters in Skyrim, men and mer alike into one race, make the game kind of bland and unfitting?

Anyway to answer your question, as elfendrago said it's easy, right, but to change all the characters it's tedious as hell ( there's like 1950 characters plus around 300-400 for humanoid ennemies). That mean not only you will have to change their races and clothes (if they don't use armor) but you will have to try to make various faces or they will really all look the same.

And of course ctrl+F4 with all the characters selected to avoid the infamous grey head bug.

It's very time consumming. I think I saw a race replacer for nords to look like asians in a japanese website but that was years ago. Try to ask on the thread "where can I find...?"

Good luck ^^

Archived