Suddenly Unable to Run Skyrim

GDelscribe

Could be your computers has to many things running at one time. This causes me a lot of problems too but i found that in my case just shutting down my internet browser (which i normally keep up at all times) gives enough computer processing power to run my games.

Its never done this before, ever. Especially when nothing at all has changed, I have all my other programs shut down, and as I said NOTHING has changed since last night.

T_T

Alright' date=' I figured it out. Apparently the new version of Skyrim is no longer compatible with Japanese locale.

This can be locked now I guess but. What the hell bethesda?

[/quote']

its all cool, how was you to know that anyways? Never a dull moment with that company anyways, still freaking waiting for them to solve their problem with having more than 50 steam mods, which is why I prefer nexus better cause you can have an unlimited amount

Alright' date=' I figured it out. Apparently the new version of Skyrim is no longer compatible with Japanese locale.

This can be locked now I guess but. What the hell bethesda?

[/quote']

its all cool, how was you to know that anyways? Never a dull moment with that company anyways, still freaking waiting for them to solve their problem with having more than 50 steam mods, which is why I prefer nexus better cause you can have an unlimited amount

The 50 mod limit is fixed, its part of what's been causing so much touble for the community.

Archived