How would I preview idles?

chajapa

I'm building a dialogue-based mod and I'm really new to this and I discovered idles! :)

I like the ability to assign a simple animation as part of a conversation, but when I look at all of the idles available in that dropdown in CK, well... it's a bit daunting.

Some are easy to figure out, but others.... not so much.

So what would be the best way to preview the idles? I mean... is there a way to see that list and be able to play one at a time?

I know there's an idles selector in Fores.... but I'm not sure I'd know what I'm looking at and I can't remember if it had all the idles I see in the CK list of idles. There's a lot of ZaZ idles in that list and not all of them are easily decipherable as to what they actually are.

So.... what's the best way to approach this? Ideally I'd like to be able to see the name of the idle and then play it. But I guess if I have to obtain a list first (how would I do that if I need to do it this way?) and then play each one manually in console or something.... it would suck but I'd only really have to do it once... and I'm retired so I have time (yeah, right... don't tell my wife)

Archived