TERA Armor conversion : Gaps on armors with UNP to CBBE

Niggabanana

I have installed the TERA Armor mod for UNP body even though i got a CBBE body. Recently someone posted a CBBE Bodyslide conversion of the updated UNP TERA Armor on Nexus, then turned it into hidden for obvious reasons. While the workaround for the conversion works, some armors have gaps in them when converted to CBBE bodyslide. Not sure if UNP users have the same issue with it's un-converted version.

Aside from messing around with the armors in Bodyslide program is there any other option for it to at least solve the Gap on the Bodyslide converted version of the Armor?

Ah screenshot of what you mean with gap would be nice. There is btw a cbbe version of the terra armors http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29411/?it has everything in asianboy345 's version also has besides the robes

Besides that there is no other way then bodyslide or use someone elses conversion

Edit: if you mean with gap the texture issue that occures on the hips when using a diffrent body type the mod author obviously failed hard with his conversion maybe this is also the reason why he hided his files.

Ah screenshot of what you mean with gap would be nice. There is btw a cbbe version of the terra armors http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29411/?it has everything in asianboy345 's version also has besides the robes

Besides that there is no other way then bodyslide or use someone elses conversion

Edit: if you mean with gap the texture issue that occures on the hips when using a diffrent body type the mod author obviously failed hard with his conversion maybe this is also the reason why he hided his files.

Well i used to have Frigus' version but it's quite "Outdated", with a standard body type of CBBE v3 i guess... Also the HDT version posted on his Mod page may have the same techniques as the previous Author who posted the TERA Armor Bodyslide conversions. Dunno if it's permission issue / failure to troubleshoot bugs that made the mod hidden. :(

Not sure but it's texture i guess must be with the Meshes caused by the Bodyslide conversions.

This shows the conversion with the weight at 100 / femalebody_1. As you can see gaps are visible and it's also noticeable in game since my character looked like it gain weight during the holidays, lol!

faps_zps2aa34b78.jpg

A newb fix for it is via Outfit Studio but it may result in weird mishapes and irregular proportions of the armor so i don't know what to do now T^T

Ah now I see what you mean with gap well the problem is that you kinda "equip" the body he used for his conversion so if your character looks like it gained weight he used a more cubby body like you the gap's itself are there if he did his conversion not properly so the only thing you can do is do it yourself or request it with bodyslide as you allready know.

Did you take a look on the link from Frigus site there is also a hdt conversion well maybe thats the one you use

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59267/?its from raisuli2013 but don't know if it includes all you want

If the Body inside is a standard cbbe 1 (also known as cbbe curvy high).

And the armor is sticking out from the hips.

Start up BS2, then OS.

Load one of the CBBE references (so you have sliders to muck with).

Then load the high weight armor as the outfit.

With the CBBE body loaded as the reference and the armor as the outfit...

Highlight the mesh you want to adjust, and go to the top and click on slider and in the drop down click on "Conform to Slider (Ctrl-C)"
That will allow you to adjust that single mesh inside the nif without messing with the other meshes in the nif file.

Now go to the slider for hips or wide hips and set it to around a -20 and see if its close enough to the body... tinker with the value to you put into the slider until you get it close enough to the body for you to be happy with.

Once you have it where you want it. Click on the slider option at the top and click on "Set base shape"

Now the armor is set close to the body... Export current, export nif and you have the high weight done.

Repeat the process for the low weight and you should be good....

Have fun!!!

If the Body inside is a standard cbbe 1 (also known as cbbe curvy high).

And the armor is sticking out from the hips.

Start up BS2, then OS.

Load one of the CBBE references (so you have sliders to muck with).

Then load the high weight armor as the outfit.

With the CBBE body loaded as the reference and the armor as the outfit...

Highlight the mesh you want to adjust, and go to the top and click on slider and in the drop down click on "Conform to Slider (Ctrl-C)"

That will allow you to adjust that single mesh inside the nif without messing with the other meshes in the nif file.

Now go to the slider for hips or wide hips and set it to around a -20 and see if its close enough to the body... tinker with the value to you put into the slider until you get it close enough to the body for you to be happy with.

Once you have it where you want it. Click on the slider option at the top and click on "Set base shape"

Now the armor is set close to the body... Export current, export nif and you have the high weight done.

Repeat the process for the low weight and you should be good....

Have fun!!!

Hey thanks mate :D, i was tweaking with the OS and that method but without the whole "CBBE base" sliders but my custom preset. the waist for the outfit mesh is way off i mean -340 just to get it close to the body mesh lol. Anyways thank you for posting.

Ah now I see what you mean with gap well the problem is that you kinda "equip" the body he used for his conversion so if your character looks like it gained weight he used a more cubby body like you the gap's itself are there if he did his conversion not properly so the only thing you can do is do it yourself or request it with bodyslide as you allready know.

Did you take a look on the link from Frigus site there is also a hdt conversion well maybe thats the one you use

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59267/?its from raisuli2013 but don't know if it includes all you want

Alright, i'll try it thanks :D

Archived