Best looking NPC overhaul

Ok, I have figured it out.

Does anyone know some really nice default armor replacement for CBBE?

I'm using this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3654/?

But I've seen on those korean/japanese screenshots, that they have even nicer ones, with more detail etc.

I use ChronoTrigger77's with aMidianBorn retextures. If you want even skimpier for some options, a vanilla replacer mod has been created for the Bikini Armors that have been popping up lately. Those also look really good with aMidianBorn textures.

Yes, I just realised that the Chronotrigger's mod has lots of customisation options for the armors when editing them in BodySlide (adding/deleting armor parts). I will stay with that mod, thanks!

As for the retexture: Is it just higher quality textures? It's hard to see from the screenshots on the mod page.

EDIT:

ok, I have checked out the retexture mod. Now armors look even more awesome than before :)

Thanks for the tip!

EDIT2:

There's one problem with that Korean mod. Some of the windhelm guaard chicks have grey faces (they have darker skin than the rest of the body). It only happens with some of them.

I have also tried "Donyaakin". The mod looks great but the only problem is that... kids have way too big boobs, since they use adult body type... Is there any way to change it, without changing adult clothes boob size? It looks little bit weird, lol

There is also this one I recently found while lurking reddit for content but I have no idea how to download it.

Its forte is to anthropomorphize beast races further, offer human faced elves and present asianized children faces.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5085525&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940

As well as this one from JesusOden:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4858698-1-1.html

Whose download are there:

mega:///#F!nQYCDB4L!cr6JNvvS_qP4RcwO5bO5Ww

and

mega:///#!qR8nzBDa!ECRPtyXYQExkMMysYhEaE_wJCq_AkcS2bq7AwxcMINM

Though I'll admit I only enjoy his faendal, Beleval and deerkethus but since male follower remake are a rarity, please take a look.

Okay, I managed to download that KZ Style overhaul, all the separate archives are in there.  Hopefully it works.

https://mega.nz/#!HNBniAYK!qz3JO_2dtYFE7bBWfYOLnSe1TEZ0w665MAupIIyDVDI

KZ looks quite good. Thanks for sharing.

That file though is a whopper at 1.55gb.

EDIT:

Tested it. Worked good but my current setup is already kinda similar with the children & elves replacer. Would like to go for the human-like khajiit & argonian replacers but they only come with cbbe female textures. Seems there is a UNP textures option but can't seem to get it. Any help would be grand.

Okay, I managed to download that KZ Style overhaul, all the separate archives are in there.  Hopefully it works.

Shouldn't there be an .esp or .esm for the Core file, or an .esp for human races? Am I missing something?

I don't think this overhaul actually touches humans, just elves, khajiit, argonians and kids.  And maybe orcs, couldn't figure that out.  The core pack is just all the shared assets, like hairs and eyes and bodies, so that they didn't have to be packaged into each race's download and you don't have to go download the mods he used.  Then the separate race packs are headshapes, facetints and the ESP so you can enable whichever ones you want to use.

EDIT:

Tested it. Worked good but my current setup is already kinda similar with the children & elves replacer. Would like to go for the human-like khajiit & argonian replacers but they only come with cbbe female textures. Seems there is a UNP textures option but can't seem to get it. Any help would be grand.

Here's the UNP patch, there's folders in there for orcs and vampires but they seem to be unused.  https://mega.nz/#!iRZ2mCSC!druhngW0_zy_T4NFNPN7DP2cu-VM371JOwKMaK5Q7P0  

You can also just open the packs up and replace the CBBE textures it has with whatever UNP ones you want for each race.  You'd also have to open KZ Core and replace the CBBE body with whatever you're using.  Worth noting that the body it comes with is in the default spot, meshes>actors>character>character assets, so it'll override your normal body unless you change it to the same one you use (or delete those files in KZ Core, but don't do that unless you're using Mod Organizer).

EDIT:

Here's the UNP patch, there's folders in there for orcs and vampires but they seem to be unused.  https://mega.nz/#!iRZ2mCSC!druhngW0_zy_T4NFNPN7DP2cu-VM371JOwKMaK5Q7P0  

You can also just open the packs up and replace the CBBE textures it has with whatever UNP ones you want for each race.  You'd also have to open KZ Core and replace the CBBE body with whatever you're using.  Worth noting that the body it comes with is in the default spot, meshes>actors>character>character assets, so it'll override your normal body unless you change it to the same one you use (or delete those files in KZ Core, but don't do that unless you're using Mod Organizer).

Nice. Thanks again DeliriumTomorrow.

The Orc files could be still unfinished, it would be needing a plugin, would probably be released in a later update. Have to mention that KZ female Khajiit & Argonian automatically used the default body replacer I had (uunp 7b petite) probably because it was situated below KZ in MO. The body textures would be the only ones that need manual replacing, if switching to unp. I actually tried to use unp feminine argonian khajiit textures, it worked but the body texture colors didn't match with the head.

EDIT:

Here's some sample NSFW screenshots of them KZ Khajiits & Argonians now using the UNP textures patch shared by DeliriumTomorrow. All are working good. Body replacers seen in shots are: 7B Petite HDT by Ruhadre (customized UUNP bodyslide preset) and SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim: http://imgur.com/a/5IbsL

Any tips on increasing the sheer number of sexy NPCs in the game? I want to just wander around the world and see hot NPCs everywhere.

My setup atm:

* Replacers for the named NPCs (NPC85 mixed with Bijin).

* "Feminized level lists" and "Extra guards (female)" to add more female guards and soldiers.

* "Populated Civil War" with the sidearm93 mod (not sure if this is actually working - I never seem to encounter anyone)

* The sidearm93 bandit mod

* Immersive wenches (but none of his other mods...)

* A whole load of followers (it would be great if followers moved around a bit more so I could encounter them in the wild, rather than always being tucked away in the corner of a tavern...)

* AI Overhaul to try and get NPCs moving around a bit more rather than always hanging out in the same spot. 

Anything else I could add?

Basically I want a mod like "Inconsequential NPCs" or "Populated Cities" but with only sexy NPCs... I tried "Foxy Skyrim" because it claims to work with a lot of NPC mods, but everyone seemed to look terrible.

I contemplated trying to manually replace all the male and child NPCs with females, but seems like that would be a mammoth task and the Creation Kit is pretty unstable for me. I know there's the "NPC Visual Transfer" plugin, but it doesn't always work and it takes ages. If there was an easy way to just swap an NPC gender and face data and keep everything else the same I would do it...

Not really a mod suggestion but more of a bug that I noticed regarding using a bunch of NPC replacers.  Like probably most here on this thread, I also use a bunch of NPC replacers at the same time.. from SOGS to NPC 85 to Bijin to custom VNPCs & now even to the recently shared KZ style. Noticed that I had huge FPS drops while in Whiterun & Solitude lately, even in some indoor parts. Figured that the NPC replacers were the obvious culprits, since I haven't installed anything else. Also just to mention, prelude to having the problem, gameplay was smooth even with all the replacers. Plus, I already have the necessary bug fix & optimization mods & I even optimize all newly installed NPC textures. After observing for a while.. I pinpointed that the children NPCs were causing the FPS drops. I clearly noticed it when a kid enters the same cell or frame & then the frames just obviously & drastically drops. I was using JH Donyakkin & RS Overhaul & either or both were affecting performance. I had to ditch them & just settled for default children with RUSTIC retex mod. The improvement was drastic. FPS became stable.

This bug might not manifest for all.. This just might be because of the number of replacers installed.. but I think it can be helpful to those who might share the same problem. My set-up has Sexlab installed. I think that the JH Donyakiin introduced it's adult data in a peculiar way. It's not conclusive but I think that new data puts a real strain on the system. To add more to this -  KZ Style Children also perfomed as bad as JH Donyakiin & RS.. but in contrast, I've tested TK Children & it seems to work OK. Guess any kid overhaul that uses adult data are the root cause of this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

is there any bandit for elves (not only high), and orcs? couldnt fin anything for now

Ethereal Elven Overhaul by nuska for Wood & Darf elves and for Orcs - Fgems Female Orc textures by Fgem (says textures but it actually has a custom head mesh that tones down the beastly looks.)

On a different note would like to ask anyone here familiar with KZ Style Overhaul.. Is this mod from the same author? - K-Z_Alik'r_Warriors by K-Z. It seems like a general replacer like the other ones.

please guy how to donload and sign in blog.never for pc 85 femal bandit ect ... ? thank you guys ..

There's a green arrow on the right side, then click on the word with "PC" in it. No need to make an account.

Like in this pic:

wEIJum8N.jpg

There's a green arrow on the right side, then click on the word with "PC" in it. No need to make an account.

Like in this pic:

wEIJum8N.jpg

thanks for the heads up- he has a great Thalmor overhaul.

i need help tho i downloaded the Thalmor but its a .7z.001 file- whats up with that?

Not really a mod suggestion but more of a bug that I noticed regarding using a bunch of NPC replacers.  Like probably most here on this thread, I also use a bunch of NPC replacers at the same time.. from SOGS to NPC 85 to Bijin to custom VNPCs & now even to the recently shared KZ style. Noticed that I had huge FPS drops while in Whiterun & Solitude lately, even in some indoor parts. Figured that the NPC replacers were the obvious culprits, since I haven't installed anything else. Also just to mention, prelude to having the problem, gameplay was smooth even with all the replacers. Plus, I already have the necessary bug fix & optimization mods & I even optimize all newly installed NPC textures. After observing for a while.. I pinpointed that the children NPCs were causing the FPS drops. I clearly noticed it when a kid enters the same cell or frame & then the frames just obviously & drastically drops. I was using JH Donyakkin & RS Overhaul & either or both were affecting performance. I had to ditch them & just settled for default children with RUSTIC retex mod. The improvement was drastic. FPS became stable.

This bug might not manifest for all.. This just might be because of the number of replacers installed.. but I think it can be helpful to those who might share the same problem. My set-up has Sexlab installed. I think that the JH Donyakiin introduced it's adult data in a peculiar way. It's not conclusive but I think that new data puts a real strain on the system. To add more to this -  KZ Style Children also perfomed as bad as JH Donyakiin & RS.. but in contrast, I've tested TK Children & it seems to work OK. Guess any kid overhaul that uses adult data are the root cause of this problem.

That sounds like a non xpmse (hdt ready) skeleton on a hdt game.