Best looking NPC overhaul

just wondering something, for KZ npc, you have a requeriment? or it is standalone by itlef(i mean, if needs ECE for example), because im installing it and my npc looks like shit

EDIT: just found at that, the newest dark elf folder has no files inside of facegendata or facegeom, compared to any other folder from other races, for example argonian

just wondering something, for KZ npc, you have a requeriment? or it is standalone by itlef(i mean, if needs ECE for example), because im installing it and my npc looks like shit

EDIT: just found at that, the newest dark elf folder has no files inside of facegendata or facegeom, compared to any other folder from other races, for example argonian

I take it none of you guys read my post at the top of this page. lol.

This is a standalone and nothing else is needed. The core and all esp's work except elf-d (hence my question about file size). Install order and load order does effect operation. The order I stated above worked for me. All the available esp's I found are mentioned... No orcs were available at the time of my download.

Note: (For those who don't know) At this site you make (fake) money by leaving comments, then you can use that (fake) money to buy the downloads. (Just copy and paste something polite).

BTW: It took me literally 2 days to get the complete dark elf file (which seems broken), the others were much faster.

This is a standalone and nothing else is needed. The core and all esp's work except elf-d (hence my question about file size). Install order and load order does effect operation. The order I stated above worked for me. All the available esp's I found are mentioned... No orcs were available at the time of my download.

Note: (For those who don't know) At this site you make (fake) money by leaving comments, then you can use that (fake) money to buy the downloads. (Just copy and paste something polite).

BTW: It took me literally 2 days to get the complete dark elf file (which seems broken), the others were much faster.

Now i justed fixed everything, except that i cant get the files from facegendata on /textures and facegeom on /meshes of dark elfs, my file is 148.375Kbs

the rest now works without problems, probably before i did something wrong, and they work on Skyrim Special Edition

EDIT: nothing, made it work (Pic from SSE)

http://imgur.com/a/irifE

Now i justed fixed everything, except that i cant get the files from facegendata on /textures and facegeom on /meshes of dark elfs, my file is 148.375Kbs

the rest now works without problems, probably before i did something wrong, and they work on Skyrim Special Edition

EDIT: nothing, made it work (Pic from SSE)

http://imgur.com/a/irifE

Glad you got it working, and thanks for the feedback.  About SSE, did you use them "as is" or did you resave them through the CK first?

So, concerning the KZ mod, it looks like the Dark Elves and the Thalmor are conflicting? You have to choose one or the other, can't use both at the same time... or am I doing something terribly wrong? There are far too many files conflicting in the MO

So, concerning the KZ mod, it looks like the Dark Elves and the Thalmor are conflicting? You have to choose one or the other, can't use both at the same time... or am I doing something terribly wrong? There are far too many files conflicting in the MO

one must overwrite the other, they work just fine

Sooo I'm using the KZStyle elf. Is there any way to simply change the face without changing my character's face & body? Using the mod does make elf NPCs look better but it screwed my character's face up since it was made for Adorable Face mod. My character looks like she hasn't slept fer weeks and got this really big eyebag. It also changed my character's body texture.

Oh my, I have just seen the KZ style mod screens and I am blown away! I love the humanoid Khajiits and Argonians <3.

The sad part is that it is only available on that chinese website and the language barrier is too much for me.

And I know you guys can make it work for SSE but I hope by the time I figure out how to log into the site with the mod and download it it will be converted to work in SSE from the get go. 

Anyone have download-able KZ dark elf link ? baidu link on page don't work for me , i even install they software but it don't work , the file i got all broken .

I try to mix SOG with KZ NPC so it cause dark elf vampire face turned to dawnguard vampire face . The human face is fine , H elf still fine , but dark elf get bug :( .

Google's translation sure is confusing.

From what I can understand from the translations the vampire files *might* be merged with the main files, which seems to have a new version.

I'm downloading the Dark Elf mod right now and it's taking forever and a year. I don't look forward to downloading 1.3 gigs of files with this speed...

The version I'm talking about is KZ CORE 3.0-1.1fix.7z by the way. Not sure if that's the same file as the one posted before. I'll give the DL link if anyone can confirm.

From what I can understand from the translations the vampire files *might* be merged with the main files, which seems to have a new version.

I'm downloading the Dark Elf mod right now and it's taking forever and a year. I don't look forward to downloading 1.3 gigs of files with this speed...

The version I'm talking about is KZ CORE 3.0-1.1fix.7z by the way. Not sure if that's the same file as the one posted before. I'll give the DL link if anyone can confirm.

I think the Version posted before was kz Core 3.0-03fix. So I think it was an older version.

the 3.0.1 doesnt include anything but the "base" files, the rest have to be downloaded apart so you can get an .esp for each race

The vampires, orcs and wood elves are not on the main page.  instead he got a little sneaky and moved them to different thread posts (translate the page and hover over anything that looks like a .html to find it) on top of that in order to get the new npcs they want you to send in screens of the already released ones before he will message you the link to get the new ones...its a super roundabout way but thats how they work now.

The vampires, orcs and wood elves are not on the main page.  instead he got a little sneaky and moved them to different thread posts (translate the page and hover over anything that looks like a .html to find it) on top of that in order to get the new npcs they want you to send in screens of the already released ones before he will message you the link to get the new ones...its a super roundabout way but thats how they work now.

heh, i thought it could have been something like that, google did found something about "sending private messages"

Edit: will try to see if i can get the missing files, if im successful i'll try to upload them

Edit2: i cant, for the life of me, figure how yo upload an image on the KZ Style page hahahaha

Edit3: Ok, here's the KZ Core Fix 3.1, and the files for kids, argonian, khajit, high elfs and dark elfs, someone else will have to get the missing files ( vampires/wood elves and orcs )

https://mega.nz/#F!JMsnTCxa    in case it asks for a key, here it is:     !4Hp7Dfz3IJFgUuRcW3p60A

Edited by leyre