Best looking NPC overhaul

Can anyone help me with a download?

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4858698-1-1.html

I've spent the last hour trying to register on Baidu so I can get the download link...and trying to register on Weibo so I can log into Baidu with that account. I'm not getting the verification SMS to any of the virtual throwaway numbers I've tried and I really don't want to give my actual phone number to a Chinese website just so I can download a Skyrim mod...if someone who already has an account could download that and post a mirror, I'd really appreciate it.

I've tried downloading it but the download keeps breaking. Try it for yourself, don't download the folders download the files individually but I'd recommend starting with the larger file.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3w7mVb password: rubg 

KZ replacer seems to have been updated with more NPCs now.  DB dark dark elves and some DG vampires along with the orcs seem to be finished according to the screens and the posting notices on his boards (stamped within the last week) managed to pick up some files as he/she has them hidden from general view but they are easy enough; just register some comment on their reply page and they unlock...the question is the .esp downloads because they are in fact all marked in Mandarin until you go entirely through the file structure.  New core files listed are at 1.23GB but looking at the esp downloads cannot seem to unlock anything.

Okay, I managed to download that KZ Style overhaul, all the separate archives are in there.  Hopefully it works.

https://mega.nz/#!HNBniAYK!qz3JO_2dtYFE7bBWfYOLnSe1TEZ0w665MAupIIyDVDI

Editing to include the UNP Patch:

https://mega.nz/#!iRZ2mCSC!druhngW0_zy_T4NFNPN7DP2cu-VM371JOwKMaK5Q7P0

thanks for the links, i've downloaded it and it works :D :D :D . it seems that the mod has been recently updated with dark elf, wood elf and orcs, I really hope that you can do it again with the updated files.

and yes thanks again for the links above :D :D :D

update on getting the new KZ styles; seem to be missing the patch file for woodelves but they could be hiding in the dark elves file instead (its 130M the largest of all the reaces) to effectively "download" all the files you need to make a BS account and make BS forum posts to unlock the files from being hidden on his page.  following that if you go to the bottom part of his page and see the .txt links; those are in fact the actual race morphs to use once you have the core files downloaded.  in order to download them you have to "buy" them with points from forum posts.  I.E. just spam nonsense on the page 4-5 times and then you can download the .txt files which have a link embedded in them and the password to the link share site.  Its an incredibly roundabout way of doing it but whole thing took me maybe 20 min to figure out.  GL and happy hunting.

update on getting the new KZ styles; seem to be missing the patch file for woodelves but they could be hiding in the dark elves file instead (its 130M the largest of all the reaces) to effectively "download" all the files you need to make a BS account and make BS forum posts to unlock the files from being hidden on his page.  following that if you go to the bottom part of his page and see the .txt links; those are in fact the actual race morphs to use once you have the core files downloaded.  in order to download them you have to "buy" them with points from forum posts.  I.E. just spam nonsense on the page 4-5 times and then you can download the .txt files which have a link embedded in them and the password to the link share site.  Its an incredibly roundabout way of doing it but whole thing took me maybe 20 min to figure out.  GL and happy hunting.

Man, I already have a feeling that the KZ style mod is less standalone-ish capable than SOGS was, since I read that rather than individual NPC entry edits, the major changes are applied to the race entries? (this download hell is par for the course as expected from the chinese interwebs).

P.S.: Downloaded the first Core file, took a look at the Elf esp, and it looks like no standalone for me.  :(

You also have NPC 85, I like how it looks but not lore-friendly at all, and it's a women only overhaul.

This looks amazing. But I have NO idea how to download from that site.

I have downloaded some files, one of them was RAR file, other ones were unknown types of files...

Animated HDT all in one has NPC 85 all set up i believe, although it's a 3 gb download.

No, it doesn't have the ones from that korean site.

yes it does

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

very bottom of the 3.3 update changelog

• Extra Mods included: The Painted Lady, RailLight, Additem Menu, Adorable Face, KS Hairdos - HDT Physics, More Nasty Critters Replacer, Female Eyebrows, SexLab Strapon, Extended Slider Colors, Victoria's High Heel Walk Animation BBBB, Anal Torch, NPC Body Scale Randomizer, JH NPC Mod.

Man, I already have a feeling that the KZ style mod is less standalone-ish capable than SOGS was, since I read that rather than individual NPC entry edits, the major changes are applied to the race entries? (this download hell is par for the course as expected from the chinese interwebs).

P.S.: Downloaded the first Core file, took a look at the Elf esp, and it looks like no standalone for me.  :(

After the core you need the other files, the ones that you have to "buy"

Exactly; the core files are all the hair and eye assests that are stored for use by the .esp:  The files you get from teh .txt links are the actual .esps you need to generate the face morphs and such appropriately.  You shouldnt need any other dependencies if you have the core files and the unp patch if using a unp styled body, unlike JH npcs (SOGS is also stored in seperate core files) its a hassle I know because its off a baidu site and none of us are fluent in mandarin (im assuming).

Exactly; the core files are all the hair and eye assests that are stored for use by the .esp:  The files you get from teh .txt links are the actual .esps you need to generate the face morphs and such appropriately.  You shouldnt need any other dependencies if you have the core files and the unp patch if using a unp styled body, unlike JH npcs (SOGS is also stored in seperate core files) its a hassle I know because its off a baidu site and none of us are fluent in mandarin (im assuming).

for some reason my orcs look like shit, my serana looks like shit, and i dont know why is that :(

is it grey face?  what bodies are you using?  (remember that the default textures are set to CBBE and not UNP if you forgot to put the patch in) also are you running any other replacers mods that maybe are in conflict with your load order?  I used to have a gray face problem before I found conflicts with the .esps and cleaned them up in TESedit; IE I deleted the .esp entries of the overlaps from the in accordance with my load order.  Example: you are running a different serana replacer and just put the KZ mod in, the KZ is trying to gain precedence but the former replacer is being told to load first and use specific faces morphs which cause them to wig out.

KZ style overhauls edits the default vanilla races themselves & not just a particular single NPC. It basically replaces the face data of a particular default vanilla race. Example: KZ ELF edits & replaces the default high elf face data. Further example: with KZ ELF installed, & with a Taarie or Endarie replacer like Bijin, it'll instead be using the high elf race data of KZ ELF & therefore distortions will occur. The only NPC replacers that would work fine with KZ style are the ones that uses a custom race or any of the vanilla human races (Nord, Breton, Imperial.) Either use KZ Style replacer mods by themselves OR sort out the conflicts by deleting the particular data & facegen file entries in the replacer itself (i.e: Bijin Wives, Taarie.) OR use other replacers that KZ doesn't have conflict with (like SOGS, I think.) For me personally, I actually deleted all NPC entries from the other replacers I use that conflicted with KZ Style. As examples: Taarie & Endarie have KZ Style faces even though I have NPC 85, SOGS, Ordinary Women & Bijin installed.

for some reason my orcs look like shit, my serana looks like shit, and i dont know why is that :(

my orcs and serana looks like the default orc/serana, im not using anything else but the patch and UNPB

Edit: none of the female orcs change, none of the nords change

my orcs and serana looks like the default orc/serana, im not using anything else but the patch and UNPB

Edit: none of the female orcs change, none of the nords change

Currently KZ orcs NPCs and KZ vampire NPCs (serana) still WIP . They recently release wood elf and dark elf .

No human races pictures , so i still use JH NPC for human races NPC .

Hi,

I'm using the KZ Style and the eyes of any female Khajit look like this.

are you mixing the master files and the .esp's?  try recombining the mods together and running the bash patch, there is no hard requirement since KZ made a master file using the hairs and eyes, maybe a khajit specific mod that is interfering?