Best looking NPC overhaul

there's that written in the requirements for a reason

"SGhair 268 이상

SG Female Brows : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35327/?

The Eyes of Beauty : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722/?

ECE 1.2 또는 최신버전 필요?? 이부분은 확실하진않은데 엘프귀부분을 사용해서 필요할수있습니다

여성탈모어병사/ 간부들의 얼굴을 좀더 인간답게 성형"

if you use btrh, load the game without the esp, and take a look at lydia or another one

that's your problem when you load that esp without ece

That second picture... that's how she was looking in my game.

If I'm understanding you correctly, yatol, this mod requires CME to work right, even though it doesn't list it as a requirement?

you dont need the whole ECE mod, only the ECE plugin

you can delete everything else from ECE mod, I also T5E the ECE.esp and deleted the head presets because its messed up..

I don't like ECE in my game too because I use RM. so I asked this question before 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39383-use-ece-for-a-mod-not-for-its-intended-use/?do=findComment&comment=988276

I just tried one of the 3DM followers I have, Gustav, who has the Character Maker Extender.esm as requirement. Then I added the JH Dragonborn mod, put it towards the bottom of my load order.

No change at all... Female vampires still have brown faces and their hair is changed.

I looked at the archive for the ECE mod. eifrag, I'm assuming that the ECE plugin you are referring to is the Character Maker Extender.esm that comes with that?

Well, that didn't work either... I copied the esp from the latest ECE archive into the Data folder, installed JH Dawnguard again. First thing I did was go to visit Hert at Half Moon Mill and she had a brown face and her hair was changed.

because you have patchus, a vampire mod, requiem or something else after ece

or because you load a save instead of coc qasmoke and player.placeatme 0001367c

on the last page, i have some heads at weight 100, with some bodies at weight x

mod replace x.nif with x.nif, and your save load x.nif

but that npc is at weight x in your save, so the game give him a body at weight x, last esp win all conflicts, and your save is the last esp

your problem is the dawnguard race edit that were removed from ece (either you do that, either you remake all your custom vampire heads)

x was renamed y, when the game load the nif, it look for y

if that's in your save, there's only 3 choices

-restarting a new game

-reseting the save

-editing all head nif

choosed the last option for the weight, as everyone at weight 100... here's the heads nif with vanilla weight

those heads are just jh people, elves, and some npc from jh dawnguard (there's a lot of heads, and bandits and vampire you met randomly aren't in the save, got lazy)

i skip the ones that are taken care of by btrh seranaholic and immersive college, there's only 4 heads for jh dawnguard

don't have any esp for that, i put back everything that was getting overrided, and copy paste the result into another esp

jhpeoplerefait.7z

yatol, thanks for your help. I always load into qasave first before loading my own save. I'm not using perkus, requiem or any vampire mods I can think of, unless seranaholic is making some changes.

I will PM you my load order and perhaps you can tell me if you see something else that may be conflicting with JH Dawnguard.

The NPC85 mod just does not seem to work at all for me. I've tried every position in the mod order.With ECE and without ECE.I tried straight out adding it to the main data folder without going through MO.I even tried removing all other mods except it and it's prerequisites.For some reason it simply does not work for completely.I can get the hairs and the skins.But the meshes stay the same.No matter what their faces themselves do not change.

I am not using ECE and these JH mods are working fine for me... (Bandits, Forsworn, Elves, NPC85, in that order).

I have them towards the end of my load order, above Alternate Start, Bashed Patch, Dual Sheath Redux and WTF. I actually just created a combined esp for those 4 JH mods and I'm testing it out currently.

The only follower mods I have below that are Bijin Warmaidens and Bijin Wives because I want to use those.

I'm using NMM, though. Not MO.

Hope that helps.

I am not using ECE and these JH mods are working fine for me... (Bandits, Forsworn, Elves, NPC85, in that order).

I have them towards the end of my load order, above Alternate Start, Bashed Patch, Dual Sheath Redux and WTF. I actually just created a combined esp for those 4 JH mods and I'm testing it out currently.

The only follower mods I have below that are Bijin Warmaidens and Bijin Wives because I want to use those.

I'm using NMM, though. Not MO.

Hope that helps.

I've tried all of the possible load orders.i've even tried removing all other mods.None of those mods work beyond giving the hairs and textures.I've just given up by this point and gone on to better mods that actually function.

I can't think of any of my mods in my load order that do what you are suggesting. NPC85 is working just fine for me without ECE, as are the three other JH mods I listed.

instead of thinking, load tesedit...

if you have bodychange, export your head, and replace a npc nif with that, it won't work for the same reason (because femaleheadnorth is called hpbodychangesomething, and the game want femaleheadnorth)

I've gotten NPC 85 to partially work. The faces are fine, however the characters have purple hair, which most likely indicates I'm missing textures. I read earlier that 2 hair mods, KS Hairdos: 400, and SGhair 268 are required to get this to work. Can anyone confirm this?