Well, it was working, now crashing when trying to load?

Everything was working fine. But now when I start the game and load a save it just crashes:(

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Weapon Mod Expansion.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

UWHNV-Core.esp

UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp

Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp

Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp

Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp

Weapon Mod Expansion.esp

Mod Loot - 2. Reasonably Rare (WME).esp

WME - AWOP.esp

Project Nevada - WME.esp

T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esp

Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp

Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

Total active plugins: 44

Total plugins: 49

From the sound of it' date=' you probably had a mod that you removed and the save depends on data from it. Have you removed any mods lately?

[/quote']

Just book of elarch(sp?) and type 6 equipment replacer. Tried starting a new game and samething happens:(

Should I use FOMM to install sexoutNG and all the plugins?

You should use FOMM for everything.

However you said it's crashing with no mods at all loaded, which means you probably didn't use FOMM to start with for all your mods (not just sexout), and have now screwed up your installation in a manner that will be difficult to recover from.

You probably need to just reinstall. You can keep your savegames though.

Should I use FOMM to install sexoutNG and all the plugins?

You should use FOMM for everything.

However you said it's crashing with no mods at all loaded' date=' which means you probably didn't use FOMM to start with for all your mods (not just sexout), and have now screwed up your installation in a manner that will be difficult to recover from.

You probably need to just reinstall. You can keep your savegames though.

[/quote']

Way ahead of ya pride, just reinstalled. Wish me luck and thank you for all the help guys:)

Well everything is going good so far, only one little problem. My PC's body texture is screwed up looking when I use the sexoutNG body suit. If I untick it my body looks fine, except I'm wearing underwear( roberts body replacer ). I unticked then re ticked archiveinvalidation in FOMM and the problem still persist.

Well everything is going good so far' date=' only one little problem. My PC's body texture is screwed up looking when I use the sexoutNG body suit. If I untick it my body looks fine, except I'm wearing underwear( roberts body replacer ).

[/quote']

The sexout bodysuit includes its own texture, and the whole thing is based off of breezes, since breezes and vanilla have the same uvmap they can share textures.

Roberts uses its own; so for now (since roberts does not provide a bodysuit) you have two options.

1. Don't use roberts.

2. Install roberts so that all the males, by default, are erect and nude, and don't use a bodysuit.

There are other options but they get a lot more complicated, like you creating your own bodysuit off of roberts body, or creating a custom race based off either that or the sexout bodysuit.

I unticked then re ticked archiveinvalidation in FOMM and the problem still persist.

This does nothing in FONV. It does in FO3 though.

I don't see any option for roberts to be erect? Would it just be easier to install breezes?

You can just run without any male mod installed if you want to use breezes. The built in sexout bodysuit is based on breezes (may even be a copy) and works fine.

The breezes support in sexout was mostly just for me to prove that I could do it.. before I knew that roberts and the rest did not have bodysuits with them.

Archived