character's butt becomes flat when walking

alienwarfighter

i am currently using nude mods that names are

troublemakers clothing - UNPB also BBP and BBPx Female body replacer - UNPB MTA bodies NMM installer

and

UNP replacer configuration package - UNP replacer configuration package 1.9.8

and when i walk around my characters butt stays flat 

is there anything i can do? i am also only using only the HDT skeleton mod

Some mods come with a skeleton and it overwrites the one you were using thus causing the conflict, some of them are not bbp or tbbp compatible and breaks stuff or causes ctds etc.. I'm pretty sure you just need to install XPMS skeleton again, if thats the one you were using.

Some mods come with a skeleton and it overwrites the one you were using thus causing the conflict, some of them are not bbp or tbbp compatible and breaks stuff or causes ctds etc.. I'm pretty sure you just need to install XPMS skeleton again, if thats the one you were using.

nevermind now it works 

thx for trying to help man

• 6 months later...

nevermind now it works 

Just a curiosity how did you fix it? just started having this problem

• 2 weeks later...

nevermind now it works 

Just a curiosity how did you fix it? just started having this problem

not sure anymore it was a long time ago just uninstall any nude mods or replace them and your good to go i think

Archived