Custom HDT for Custom race?

2903jb

Hi

Is it possible to have a custom body for a custom race use a separate HDT file instead of the custom one? primarily the body i use have average to large breasts and have quite a lot of bounce, but i have a single race with rather small breasts and the HDT file just doesn't fit for that body, so is it possible to tell that body to use a different HDT file? if it is, then how?

If this has already been answered somewhere i apologize, i wasn't able to find anything when i googled the subject.

Best Regards

~JB

While I think the slight condescension was unneeded as I've spent quite a while searching, the keywords you gave was enough for me to find the guides in question and they worked, so I thank you for that.

That was no "condescension" there are really countless pciture guides here that tell how to do it all based on Vioxsis original one, because it is best to understand when you see it with pictures how to do it. That was a tip that you look for one.

Archived