Sexlab Beastess Issue

I just installed the Beastess mod. At first it crashed the game before I could even get a chance to load the game. But I soon realized that was because I did not have all the required mods installed. After I made sure they were installed, the game loaded up fine and after a few minutes in the game, I was allowed to activate the Beastess mod. Now, I can start the Beastess mission and can choose an animal. But here is where the problem lies. Once I find the animal, commence dialoge, and have sex, my character freezes. The sex animation works perfectly, no problems there. But once it is finished, my character just stands there. I cannot move them, I cannot access my inventory, nothing. My character is just frozen there, unable to move at all. And I tried the dog, wolf, and bear sex and the same thing occurred after the sex scenes ended. My character just stands there with their armor on as before they started the sex, but cannot move, cannot access inventory, nothing. It is as if my controls were disabled. And a minor note, I tried to choose a Deathound, but when I was sent to find him, he was in an area of the game I could not get to, not even when I disabled collisions. Was that an accident because he was in an area no one can get to.

How do I fix this issue? Why is this issue even happening at all is the better question.

I have had similar problem, mine started fine, had sex with certain animals had to wait a few seconds till it told me animal spell added animal would dissappear which is suppose to happen (i think) :D  but went to do the Demon, Death hound. and like you couldn't get to them :(  tried all kinds of different ways, but this Beastess was not gonna get laid :lol:  with the Gargoyle i walked up to him and couldn't communicate with it, so i saved and then i either reloaded or closed completely and started it again and then i had no problem talking to Gargoyle. but was wondering why they put animals where you couldn't get to them :s thought maybe i had to get all the others first. or they were in a cave which i hadn't found opening to yet.

I have had similar problem, mine started fine, had sex with certain animals had to wait a few seconds till it told me animal spell added animal would dissappear which is suppose to happen (i think) :D  but went to do the Demon, Death hound. and like you couldn't get to them :(  tried all kinds of different ways, but this Beastess was not gonna get laid :lol:  with the Gargoyle i walked up to him and couldn't communicate with it, so i saved and then i either reloaded or closed completely and started it again and then i had no problem talking to Gargoyle. but was wondering why they put animals where you couldn't get to them :s thought maybe i had to get all the others first. or they were in a cave which i hadn't found opening to yet.

I could not reach the atronach, horse, or deathhound. I managed to get the wolf to work. Meaning after sex, my character was not frozen in place, unable to move or even open the inventory. No idea how I managed to keep it from messing up, but I did. So, I saved and tried the bear. And the problem came back where I couldn't move afterwards. Not sure why it happens. I will try your idea and save, reload, and see what happens. I also could not talk to the troll or the sabre cat. I think this mod still has work to go and that is why it is not working 100%. I will keep an eye up for updates on the mod and see what if ther save and reload strategy works for me.

Not being able to get to the some of the animals is an issue that has been reported and is being worked on.  As far as your character being frozen, (for me anyway) this traced itself back to something with the Defeat mod.  I had to do a little tweaking and finally it worked alright.  

If you've had another version of the Beastess mod installed, make sure that you uninstall the whole mod, start the game, make a clean save without the mod installed, then exit, install the mod and load your clean save.  This is what fixed most of the "starting the dialog or starting the animation" bugs for me.

• 5 months later...

For any who/whom have, is , or had issues with this mod...

I have completed this successfully using :

E.F.F NOT UFO EFF Extended Friend (something or other) AND FLY MOD BETA

anyway...use the MOD CONFIGURATION -SETTINGS- and make the target a follower...then immediately fast travel to Beastess Den.

The idea here is to teleport the NPC away from the "unreachable" areas.

Once at the DEN...DISMISS the NPC....and proceed with the normal conversation.

The only problem I had was with the troll who/whom didn't want to talk......BUT...save, exit the entire game, restart and he then WORKS.

Oh and ...EFF does NOT NOT NOT play well with UFO . I totally deleted UFO in favor of EFF.

In any case....this quest can be completed.

Oh and ...for the NPCs on the ...wayyyy out there on the ice...locations......fly. real flying.....or...fly mod beta. ....then....do the above.

DO NOT engage in conversation at those NPCs on the ice ..as you WILL freeze to death. Fly to them....make them a follower and fast travel to a WARM location (I just used the DEN ...as....well...it is convenient).

Archived