Vindictus Santa Robes 5 Colours (BodySlide HDT)

View File

Complete package for Vindictus Santa Robes that was released by ARROW&KNEE. The esp now contains all five colours and no recipes.

There is mesh conflict, where the underwear goes through the skirt when you are running. If someone knows the right term post it and I will correct it. It looks fine when you stand but it looks silly when you walk. Also it has extreme bouncing butt. In that type of skirt, there shouldn't be any bounce. If someone is able to correct these issues, please post the fix on the thread and pm.

How to Aquire the Items

Use the console and help search for "HyperMix". Get the id for the Vindictus pouch and user placeatme to place it next to you. If you are doing this inside a building you need to use setownership to mark the container as yours. After that you use MarkForDelete to remove the item. It removes it next time you load the game.

help HyperMixplayer.placeatme <formId>setonwnership <formid>MarkForDelete <formId>

I took some liberty in changing the colours ever so slight; the ribbon on the Helmet A is always white. Next release I will change it from helmet too hood. ;)

Credits

ARROW&KNEE (Jianeddie)

Levionte provided the HDT BodySlide support

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/14/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    hdtHeels, BodySlide
  • Special Edition Compatible

If the underwear are clipping through when running it could mean that the skirt was fitted for a different running animation and with the running animations that they used there isn't any clipping. One way to fix it would be to tweak the skirt in nifskope  blender or 3d max.

"Clipping", that's the word I want. Thanks.

I do not know much about this stuff. All I know is that skirts like that should not be so weighed down to the ass. It seems to be stuck to it too much and bounce with it which looks odd. I also need a different HDT XML it seems. I move back to CBBE and the ass bounce looks a lot heavier that 7BO.

I'm using a CBBE more more bounce HDT XML. There seems to be a few different areas that have clipping and what not. Not sure if they were already like that or not. 

The front of the outfit there is a gap under the fur strip by the breasts. 

post-25667-0-14002300-1421341882_thumb.jpg

There is stretching in a few different spots.

post-25667-0-49325000-1421341943_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-84469600-1421341953_thumb.jpg

The upper vest part clips into itself I think it is because the vest and the fur on the arms are attached to each other. There is also mesh and textures that are visible though from the looks of it they were removed/cutout but some of it still remains.

post-25667-0-10624200-1421342034_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-17508100-1421342635_thumb.jpg

The underwear clip the gloves clip the belt on the skirt clips through the belt straps.

post-25667-0-46519900-1421342303_thumb.jpg

Tweaked vertices for skirt and fur on skirt done with nifskope clipping is gone.

post-25667-0-30331200-1421342384_thumb.jpg

A few pics of running with the vertices tweaked the clipping is almost pretty much gone.

post-25667-0-53689500-1421342461_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-19988300-1421342477_thumb.jpg

The clipping on the belt you wouldn't be able to fix in nifskope you would have to do that in blender/3dmax since the belt and skirt are fused together.

It might be these ones that I modified.  robesf_0.nifrobesf_1.nif

A little info on how to remove minor clipping from armors.

Depending on where the clipping is like the inside of the legs and boots can't be tweaked in nifskop and need to be done with something else.

First make copies of the nifs for back up then load the nif up since with this set the clipping is in game and not seen in nifskope you must do the same minor changes to both of the _0 and _1 files save as to overwrite each nif check in game if it's fixed great if not go back out and tweak some more.

Right click the armor/outfit piece that has the clipping and go to transform - scale vertices this will bring up a small box with X Y Z with 1.0000 in each box. X expands the outfit on the sides outwards left and right the Y expands the outfit forward and backwards Z leave that one alone. You can play around with the 0's to get a feeling of what they do. *Note Do not I repeat Do not change the 1 ever unless you want stay puff or the Michelin man as a player. I don't really use the 0 after the . either as that one can change it too much as well. Instead I use the 2nd 0 after the . instead each 0 after the . decreases in the size amount that it changes.

*Rule of thumb* It is better to start small then start big and have to start over as once it's changed you can't undo it unless you reload the mesh and start again.

Here is a picture of a armor that I pasted a body into for converting the armor and for adding TBBP to the suit.

post-25667-0-55116000-1421513150_thumb.jpg

As you can see there is clipping on the sides and front there is also a tiny bit on the rear. Changing the X to 1.0100 and Y to 1.0100 and hitting scale changes the armor and now it looks like this. Then repeat with which ever ones still need tweaking till it's gone. Make sure to remember what you added to each one as you will need those numbers to change the other nif as well because what you do to 1 nif has to be done to the other one as well or it will not appear in game. You will also need those numbers as well to tweak any attachments that the outfit has in the nif because after the tweaking those will be clipping into the tweaked stuff.

post-25667-0-55984800-1421513472_thumb.jpg

When tweaking something that has pants make sure to watch the inside of the legs as the more you tweak something with the X the higher the chance will become that it will start to clip on the inside of the leg.

Yes it expands the outfit in a outward direction depending on which one you choose X expands the sides outward left and right and Y expands the front and back outward. This option is only really good on small/minor clipping. Big clipping would have to be done in blender or 3dmax because by the time you got rid of the big clipping the outfit would be able to fit the dough boy. It's more trial and error and see how the outfit looks after removing clipping.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...