Confusing Return and a few questions

halieslade

I've been gone a long time.  In my last visit to Loverslab, I was trying desperately to get my adult mods to function in Fallout: NV and Oblivion.  With the wise words of a few of you regulars, I finally got everything working and enjoyed the heck out of both games.

I have attempted modding Skyrim in the past, using the SexLab extensions and associated mods.  I never could get it to work - Skyrim seems like it's crash-prone in the best of cases, so I gave up.  Then last week, I came back to Skyrim and wanted something more than killing dragons and following the main quests.  I spent 2 days carefully building my mod loadout until I finally got everything to work!  (Some exceptions include "Cum Shot Brothel" and its required "Zaz animation pack", which only seemed to crash me).

I did, however, get "TDF Aggressive Prostitution" to function perfectly and it's provided me with a fun RP way of making some gold as a newbie heroine as long as I avoid guards.

Now I want more, and I'd love to hear some suggestions.  I'm not much interested in being captured, caged, and enslaved.  I'd much rather wander through towns and taverns and hear the NPCs making lewd comments to me.  I'd rather be able to enter the guard barracks and have them gather around and take turns on my sexy girl.   I'd even want the ability to have beasts rape me, but I'm afraid the UNIX-like collection of mods for that purpose is way beyond confusing.

I remember having what I needed back in Oblivion.  Guards used to come up to my girl and proposition her for sex.  Or stand around clapping as I performed.  I was raped more than once out in the wilds of Tamriel. TDF only goes part of the way to what I have in mind, and my searches here and in Google have been in vain.

Suggestions please?  Bear in mind that I'm not proficient in customizing mods - I can barely figure out proper load order, and scripting is beyond me. 

Is it hard to port old Oblivion sex mods to Skyrim?  (I don't need to know how, just asking if it's possible).

So many thanks to Lovers Lab for re-igniting my love for TES and tickling my inner pervert :)

If something is causing you to crash you can tell why by where it is causing the crash at. If you are crashing at the Beth logo then it means that you are either missing a master file that a .esp needs or the master is below the .esp that needs it which has to be above the .esp that needs it. TES5EDIT is what to use to find out what is wrong when you get a crash at the logo. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

If you are still using BOSS for load order then stop using it as BOSS is old outdated and no longer being supported and is no longer being updated use LOOT instead which took over BOSS's place for load order.

Don't use LOOT for oblivion though you still need to use BOSS for that.

There is a creature mod called More Nasty Critters that you can cast a spell to bring a creature and be sexed up by the creature.

There is a mod called sexlab dangerous nights where you can set up probabilities of being attacked while sleeping from creatures or people and a setting where you can set the probability of a orgy happening works best if you get ones of those bed roll mods where you can sleep anywhere. One of the mods is called sleep anywhere.  

There is a mod called animal mansion where you can go there and do a bunch of quest to get animals work there and get paid for the different jobs you do depending on how much gold you set the quest rewards at.

There is a mod called All Nude Play when you place the ring on your finger people around you will start having sex and you can set it up so that the player can be a part of it.

Excellent response, myuhinny, thank you!

My normal approach to crash solving is to only add mods 1 or 2 at a time when I have the game running stably.  That way, I can just back out the last mod and it works again.  However, I'm not sure why Zaz animations refuses to work for me.  Just need to dig into it so I can try out Cum Shot Brothel.

I stopped using BOSS a long time ago.  I'm using NMM lately, even though I know it's not the ideal mod manager.  I've read some suggestions for better Mod Mgrs on Reddit, just need to take the time to switch.

And I really appreciate your mod suggestions!  I've already installed More Nasty Critters and I will download/install dangerous nights forthwith, as well as animal mansion.  This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you again!

When you install 1 to 2 mods do you run the FNIS generator.exe for users? That might cause it as it adds all animations from a mod when you install them. So every time you want to go into game after adding some mods you need to run it.

The brothel requires 

SexLab Framework 1.59c and its requirements (like FNIS) REQUIRED ZaZ Animation Pack (and its textures) REQUIRED RaceMnu 3.0 or another NiNode plugin (The NiNode SKSE plugin, included in RaceMenu, is REQUIRED)

ZAZ doesn't have a master. With TES5EDIT it will be able to tell you if it is a load order error and it will also show other warnings if you scroll through the list after it has loaded all the .esm/.esp's up.

I use NMM as well but a way older version the other mod organizer is called MO (mod organizer) There is a thread here on LL as well as a download but it takes a bit of work to get the game up and running when using MO. Don't use MO for oblivion or fallout NV use OBMM (oblivion mod manager) and FOMM (fallout mod manager) because it is even harder to get those running on it and even harder to get them to run correctly.

Getting Skyrim stable to run the complex mods is a bit involved.  Crashes happen for a ton of reasons, there's a ton of fixes for them and even then there's never a truly crash-proof setup, at least not if you want to do anything interesting.

http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9

Most detailed guide out there on getting a good setup going.  The key things I'd pick out of there is using Mod Organizer to run everything and setting up the memory usage fixes in SKSE and ENBoost, those will go a long way to fixing issues related to the game just keeling over due to game having poor memory management, so most crashes you get after that will hopefully be actually related to scripts themselves.

I think I figured out why Zaz animations weren't working -- somewhere along the way, even though I thought I had read the instructions carefully and multiple times, I forgot to add Racemenu.  Installed it, tried Zaz again and it worked like a charm!  I was too busy starting an all new character tonight to try out all this sexy stuff. (New girl needs a lot more speech skill to use TDF, it turns out!)

Anyway, I plan to get over to check out Animal House and Cumshot Brothel now that my mod setup is working at last.  Thank you all very much!

@Canthics: great link, thank you.  I have a txt document here that I snagged from one of the Skyrim blogs that lists all the different things you can do to solve/minimize crashes.  I've bookmarked your link as well, since I'm a mod addict and I'm sure I'll be crashing again soon :)

Some suggestions:

1. Animal Mansion.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32285-the-animal-mansion-v06d/

Pretty obvious fro the description what it does

2. SexlabLovers victim'

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23465-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/

You get raped when walking naked

3 Sexlab Aproach

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30531-sexlab-approach-27-8-2014/

People will approach you and ask for sex. Requires Sexlab Attraction. Not know if it is beeing work on.

4.Sexlab Dangerous nights

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23993-sexlab-dangerous-nights-162-090514/

Can get raped when sleeping in unsafe locations

5. Random Sex

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2014-12-30/

Wel,, radom sex

6. Murder theft and seduction

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17733-sexlab-murder-theft-and-seduction/

To do qests for Thiefs guild and Dark brotherhood through sex

7.Sexlab Solution

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41567-sexlab-solutions-304-15-jan-2015/

Enables to complete certain quest through sex

8. Aroused Creatures

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33022-sexlab-aroused-creatures-2015-01-09/

Makes animal ...aroused 

9. Apropos

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/

To get a desription of what that guard is doing with (or to) your sexy girl. Messages appear kinda at light speed for now though

10. Defeat

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-defeat-v5b33fixed-805/

Raped if loose a fight but not enslaved

And of course, dont forget to check here for information about mods for Sexlab:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Some suggestions:

1. Animal Mansion.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32285-the-animal-mansion-v06d/

Pretty obvious fro the description what it does

The Animal Mansion animations do not work for me.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled the Creature animation packs (3 of them) and Nasty Critters several times.  Reset FNIS.  Cleaned save, reloaded old save.  Nothing works ;(

Thank you for the other suggestions though, I will definitely try them out!

Hiya! I have had many troubles with Animal Mansion in the past, and have learned since that the order you install & run them is very important. Post your load order any time and I'm sure one of the guys here will help you out. ^^

An alternative could be SexLab Beastess if you have one or all the DLC's.

Personally, getting my head wrap around the HDT physics for the body and armor mods took a couple bottles of wine... but I'm better now XD

Hiya! I have had many troubles with Animal Mansion in the past, and have learned since that the order you install & run them is very important. Post your load order any time and I'm sure one of the guys here will help you out. ^^

An alternative could be SexLab Beastess if you have one or all the DLC's.

Personally, getting my head wrap around the HDT physics for the body and armor mods took a couple bottles of wine... but I'm better now XD

Ok, let me see if I can do this easily.  Thanks for taking a look!

--- ESMs ---

Skyrim (duh)

Dawnguard

Hearthfires

Dragonborn

SexLab

SexLabAroused

SkyMoMod

basement (the custom breezehome mod)

Schlongs of Skyrim

ZaZAnimationPack

SGHairPackBase

Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Expansion

Devious Devices - Integration

hdtHighHeel

SkyUI

--- ESPs ---

SkyUI

Temptress Vixen

unofficial skyrim patch

unofficial dawnguard patch

HighResTexturePack 01

HighResTexturePack 02

HighResTexturePack 03

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

enchanting freedom

dawnstarsancutaryoverhaul

unofficial hearthfire patch

3DNPC

Alternate Armor Appearances

dragonbonedaggers

enchantmentcleanser

higherlevelenemies

lightdaedricfemale armor

mammothboneweaponpack

moardragons

shutup guards

moredragonloot

lighterdragonloot

ts_malukah

alchemy_ingredient_recipes

better dogs - silence

clothes_merchant_wr_hf

craftable arrows

deadlycrossbow

RichMerchants

enchanting - idwiw

female npc animation fix

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force

item recycling

leather armor tiers

purposeful guards

markrecall

tavevillages

the void walker

uncraftable

uniquebows

vindictusblackleather

winterhold_improvements

TERAArmors

zzlovelyfeather

HuntressArmor

Armored Skeleton

DemonHunterArmor

Dovahkin Mercenary Armor

Crossbows_Basic_Collection

Skyrim Expanded Loot Tables

FNISSpells

dragonborn crafting hall

slowed smithing

SGHairPackAIO

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution

Cum Shot Brothel

Sexy Armor Replacer Patch

SOS RaceMenu

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular

TavernClothes

AllNudePlay

MoreNastyCritters

MoreNastyCritters

SexLabNudeCreatures

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG

animal_mansion

Alternate Start - Live Another Deviant Life

Craftable and Placeable Bedrolls

SC07SexLabRandomAttack

LoversVictim

SexLabDefeat

Devious Deviants

DeviouslyHelpless

I really hate to ask this, but I've tried about everything I can think of (or find on Google) to correct the "missing genitals" issue.  I've messed with mod order, installed what I thought were missing files,  enabled mods in the MCM, and it seems like nothing I do moves this forward.  In fact, by installing the Nude Creatures mod, whoever/whatever is having sex with my character disappears completely!  I've had to deactivate the Nude Creatures mods (I have dawnguard, hearthfires and dragonborn DLC installed).

Here's my updated load order if you're interested.  And I do run Generate FNIS for Users after I add or remove any mod:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SkyMoMod.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
basement.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab Attraction.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
unofficial skyrim patch.esp=1
unofficial dawnguard patch.esp=1
unofficial dragonborn patch.esp=1
unofficial hearthfire patch.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
VictoriaG_Load_Screens_Fullscreen.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
enchanting freedom.esp=1
dawnstarsanctuaryoverhaul.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
SlowerSpeedRings.esp=1
Alternate_Armor_Appearances_v1.01.esp=1
breezehomestorage.esp=1
Chameleon.esp=1
dragonbonedaggers.esp=1
enchantmentcleanser.esp=1
higherlevelenemies.esp=1
lightdaedricfemale.esp=1
mammothboneweaponpack.esp=1
Masterspells.esp=1
prolongedenchantingpotions-homebrewed.esp=1
ringofnighteye.esp=1
RingsOfPower.esp=1
shutup guards.esp=1
thu'um infinium.esp=1
moredragonloot.esp=1
dragonbone weapons in loot.esp=1
lighterdragonloot.esp=1
ts_malukah.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
extra extra effect for zer0.esp=1
Ring of Khajiit.esp=1
alchemy_ingredient_recipes.esp=1
better dogs - silence.esp=1
blackalchemy.esp=1
candlelightring.esp=1
clothes_merchant_wr_hf.esp=1
communitycollege.esp=1
craftable arrows.esp=1
deadlycrossbow.esp=1
RichMerchants.esp=1
dwemerautoblade.esp=1
enchanting - idwiw.esp=1
enchantmentcleanserdlc1.esp=1
female npc animation fix.esp=1
fortifyenchantingring.esp=1
halojump.esp=1
improved daedric artifacts.esp=1
item recycling.esp=1
j3x-autocrossbows.esp=1
leather armor tiers.esp=1
purposeful guards.esp=1
R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp=1
ringofguile.esp=1
ringofthesilentassassin.esp=1
markrecall.esp=1
shadowed ring.esp=1
smpsmithuniqueweapons.esp=1
tavevillages.esp=1
tGBoA-4_volumes.esp=1
thegreylight's summoning enchantment.esp=1
uncraftable.esp=1
uniquebows.esp=1
unrelenting.esp=1
vindictusblackleather.esp=1
winterhold_improvements.esp=1
SoBL.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
zzlovelyfeather.esp=1
HuntressArmor.esp=1
Armored Skeleton.esp=1
Console Books.esp=1
DemonHunterArmor.esp=1
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons UNP.esp=1
Unlimited Charge for Daedric Artifacts.esp=1
Ultimate Craftsman Potions.esp=1
AsharaDimonizedDress.esp=1
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp=1
LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp=1
Skyrim Expanded Loot Tables.esp=1
OneFifthSlowerYgolnac.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp=1
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1
bolts for weapon vendors.esp=1
daedricswordsstandalone.esp=1
dragonborn crafting hall no dlc.esp=1
gl.esp=1
gloves_of_crafting_by_fpsquadrasnipar.esp=1
jeffreyiersmod.esp=1
longercraftingdurations.esp=1
masterenchanter.esp=1
priestwarriorfullsetarmor.esp=1
prowler.esp=1
slowed smithing.esp=1
FP V1.esp=1
dragonborn crafting hall le.esp=1
soul gem crafting.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
wintermyst - enchantments of skyrim.esp=1
Equip more Rings (8).esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
Feminine Females.esp=1
TavernClothes-MTM.esp=1
AllNudePlay.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
unlimited rings multilingual.esp=1
10 extra effect.esp=1
greatwyrm.esp=1
Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
SexLab Approach.esp=1
Elewin Pumps 2.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1
Dread Crossbow.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

After some initial tweaking, I did manage to get Animal Mansion to work (it seems to be my biggest issue at the moment), even without the creature genitals.  But the mod is extremely sensitive to quest interruptions, it turns out, whether it's a random dragon attack  (turned off "moar dragons") or having random men attack and rape me while I'm trying to do the quest (turned the Random Sex/rape mod wayyyy down so that doesn't happen).   So I managed to lower those incidents and advance the mod's quests up to Riverwood, where "Stumpy" disappears and my skin texture turns really blotchy and weird.

Right now, I'd be happy if I could just see the complete creatures while in the act, but I'm at a loss as to what to do.  I suspect it may be load order - my history with Skyrim is that if I'm struggling, it's likely load order :)

Archived