Help with bodyslide

bingoberra2

Hey guys!

Im new to modding and I cant really figure out how to make this.

So Im using CBBE,HDT & XPMSE, that works great.

Now to the problem... I want to change the body, belly size breasts etc. So I do this in bodyslide, I select CBBE Body HDT then I click "Build" it replaces my femalebody_0 and _1.nif.

So is this all I have to do or is there something else to it? Because when I check ingame I just have the "default" body.

Thanks!

Q15: BodySlide fails to create the bodies I make. How can I get the meshes installed?
A: Make your changes to the sliders, and then Ctrl+Click the 'Build' button. The femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif will then appear in the BodySlide folder. You will then need to copy these to your Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets directory, and allow any overwrites. You may need to copy these elsewhere if you use a standalone race/follower mod, so consult that mod's description/readme.

So I tried this, with many different presets the body always looks the same. Its the default CBBE Curve body.

Are you using a custom race or player race mod?

"You may need to copy these elsewhere if you use a standalone race/follower mod"

If you use Mod Organizer, you have to run BodySlide through that (see BodySlide description).

Yea I dont use any follower/standalone mod.

I tried run bodyslide thru MO too and build body. Still same..

"You may need to copy these elsewhere if you use a standalone race/follower mod"

If you use Mod Organizer, you have to run BodySlide through that (see BodySlide description).

Do you have Remodeled Armor for BodySlide installed? Try moving your BodySlide installation (installed following the instructions) below that and CBBE in data load order.

Do you have Remodeled Armor for BodySlide installed? Try moving your BodySlide installation (installed following the instructions) below that and CBBE in data load order.

Thanks! Turned out to be in the wrong order.

Archived