Help with femalebody.

ShadowThief

What body you are using, skeleton, etc would be nice.

It is not a problem with the body.

This is a problem with the shadows from the ENB.

there right, give us some info, as to what your using.

could be wrong skeleton, skin, enb problems. could be a mod, could be my mom!  :shy:

Body according to my fnis : TBBP (210 Bones) 

Skin: calientes bodyslide body

Enb: Turned it off still same problem

What skeleton did you install? and what body did you install? TBBP just means it is a body that can jiggle but doesn't say which one it is. Same with the skeleton.

I just installed XP32 maximum skeleton here on LL, hoping it would help, but now when i run fnis it says

Skeleton female: Unknown (115 bones)   male: Unknown (115 bones)

What skeleton did you install? and what body did you install? TBBP just means it is a body that can jiggle but doesn't say which one it is. Same with the skeleton.

I just installed XP32 maximum skeleton here on LL, hoping it would help, but now when i run fnis it says

Skeleton female: Unknown (115 bones)   male: Unknown (115 bones)

Depending on which version of it you installed that is right. 115 bones is right either way. But would still help to know which body you are using.

forget what fnis says. in the generator. i use 2 skeletons at the same time, and Fnis throws a hissy fit, 

i use CBBE v3 and XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS and Fnis says its CBHC, some times it says its UNP fnis is funny that way.

just give us a run down. of the basics u installed.

for example. i play as a female character. so i use CBBE.

but i use XPS32 Max Skelly, for the males in skyrim for SOS & plugins.

i use the Better male textures, for the men.

etc. thats what we want to know from you

I'm not sure what you talk about, but it's not what FNIS does. 

Both CBBE and UNP are meshes, and for these a skeleton.nif is needed. FNIS is an animation tool, and animations (and FNIS) don't care about skeleton.nif. That's why you will never see FNIS telling you something about UNP.

All FNIS cares about is the animation skeleton, skeleton.hkx. And from the number of bones found in skeleton.hkx, FNIS knows VERY WELL which one you have installed. And it's YOUR installation problem, and not an FNIS issue, when you mix skeleton.hkx and skeleton.nif.

And because of the possible problems when those skeletons are mixed, I urge all other users NOT to believe what you have unthoughtfully stated here.

Archived