ANK Castle by Arrow&Knee ModTeam - updated to v3.0.7

ok, now i dont know what the f. is going wrong with this mod but it seems i cant make it work no matter what i do...

1)i dled all your files data and textures 1 and 2

2) i added in the texture folder all the content from the folders textures 1 and 2

3) i made a new .rar folder and installed the mod via NMM

4)i checked that the .esp and .esm are ticked in both NMM and in my data files when i start the luncher.

5) When i press launch game, after the 1st logo of game... boom.. crash....

i have been trying for the past 7 days downloading and redownloading the same folders u added over and over again so im sure i have been doing things right(at least once)...

i have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game 2 times to clear the data files...

i currently have only the ank castle mod but it wont f. work...

so pls tell me:

1)what are the EXACT mods(CBBE or anything else except the ank things) i should use?

2) doesn't it matter that i don't have the latest game version( i am using the 1.21 version currently)?

3) there are only 2 things to tick in the data files at launcher right? (and castle main and and castle addon)

4) what/why doesnt the damn thing work for me?

5) sorry if i am a bit aggressive but i really want to try out this mod and i wasted lots and lots of hours doing things over and over again so forgive my current attitude..

installed, tried it out for few days now, everything works great!

thank you

btw im using

1.421 version of skyrim

cbbev3 bbb and also with chshbc body physics

@deekaycy i think you really need to update skyrim (personal opinion only), as 1.421 gives you a major performance boost, for me after i installed it boom! no problem works like a charm lol

installed' date=' tried it out for few days now, everything works great!

thank you

btw im using

1.421 version of skyrim

cbbev3 bbb and also with chshbc body physics

@deekaycy i think you really need to update skyrim (personal opinion only), as 1.421 gives you a major performance boost, for me after i installed it boom! no problem works like a charm lol

[/quote']

hmmm im downloadin it now.. hopefully that will solve it... *crossing fingers* :P

EDIT: solved... problem was that i needed latest version of the game.

EDIT2: Now whenever i enter the castle i get CTD but i will search the post for solutions and hopefully find something.. thx for the help all :)

EDIT3: no more crashes.. i didnt have enabled the CBBE mod and that was the reason i got crashes.. btw yeah this patch really boosted game performace... once again.. thx all

This is just an fyi but just because you CTD doesn't mean you can't get the items, you can use the console command to get them and this way you don't have to go in, and I know someone will comment that you don't know the names but thing is they give the names to you, the names of the armors and weapons can be found in the meshes folder that came in the main file. Odds are the only thing your going to be missing out is seeing the inside of the castle.

And also to people who have "missing items", the new 2.0 version has armor that is differently translated names than the first version, so its there but it might have a name change.

Hey Guys

Great Mod I need help though, I have installed it and all seems to work the only major issue is that its all a light even purple colour and the characters armour is the same and so are the weapons.

I have tera stuff installed and the shields and weapons appear normal it seems to effect every item that is new form this

Im running 1.4 etc, any tips?

Hey Guys

Great Mod I need help though' date=' I have installed it and all seems to work the only major issue is that its all a light even purple colour and the characters armour is the same and so are the weapons.

I have tera stuff installed and the shields and weapons appear normal it seems to effect every item that is new form this

Im running 1.4 etc, any tips?

[/quote']

you need the texture files

you need the texture files

Got it working now Thanks for that :)

now how do we get that guardian armour that dude is wearing... hmmm probably been covered already.. will have to look around or can we search it using ` help (item name) 0

Quite a few updates in the new version. Several new armors and weapons and a new arcane area now open with, as far as I can tell, just soul gems(including black) sold by a freaky new Arcane NPC, who coincidentally, looks just like the re-incrnation of the Lisalette Bard in the other section . Although.... I just ran around briefly, there may be more.

Is there another dl link for the v3.0 appart from the ones posted above since the download session seems to be stopping for some reasons aside being terribly slow (one day remaning for about 300mb...wtf!)

Is there another dl link for the v3.0 appart from the ones posted above since the download session seems to be stopping for some reasons aside being terribly slow (one day remaning for about 300mb...wtf!)

I'm glad it wasn't just me having that problem. Another dl link would be great.