ANK Castle by Arrow&Knee ModTeam - updated to v3.0.7

wew crashin on mine too -w-a

the only thing i can think of that would cause it to ctd' date=' is you dont have one of the esp's or the esm ticked to load.

i installed it with NMM and it works fine. but since i never have had a problem with it i dont know much about it.

[/quote']

It ticked.. but I'm not using any mod manager out there =p

maybe that's the case.

I'll use one later~

For those who are having problems:

1) Go here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5795 (start of the thread :D )

2) Download Data files & Texture files

3) Add the downloaded texture files to the Data files

(data files contain folder Textures, but its incompleate)

4) Make a .rar archive out of them

(Out of improved Data folder tree)

5) Install using NMM

And enjoy :rolleyes: The only "lag" i get is right when i enter the castle, its like a tiny frame-freeze that lasts like 0.1 of a second :sleepy:

3962945-1330620607.jpg

anyone have some clipping issues on some clothes on hand and hips part ?

Use CBBE v3 mod (if you want better textures you can take the HD ones from Dimonised UNP bodies mod) - both on Nexus

already use cbbe v3 ut for dark armor the hand part still clipping and for dark rose theres weird tan lines on the hip >.<

anyone have some clipping issues on some clothes on hand and hips part ?

Use CBBE v3 mod (if you want better textures you can take the HD ones from Dimonised UNP bodies mod) - both on Nexus

already use cbbe v3 ut for dark armor the hand part still clipping and for dark rose theres weird tan lines on the hip >.<

As for the dark armor - yeah, thats a bug of that armor.

Hmm.... i got the mod to work perfectly fine with just installing both data and texture file from NMM. However' date=' im CTDing only when i try to equip the Sinaju Gundam armour. Any idea?

To be more specific, its the boots and the main chest armour

[/quote']

Works for me :D though i dont like that kind of armour.. im all for the skimpy looks on females but this is too much for TES :D

Hmm.. did u install via NMM?

I had no trouble installing both Data and texture files seperately.

Try deactivating ALL mods and leaving only Skyrim.

Btw' date=' would misplaced mesh cause game to CTD if you put on an outfit?

[/quote']

yeah i instal via NMM.

i can put outfit on but have only one problem i can't enter the castle may be i should deactivate all mod and try it again.

Edit: Now i install via manual i can enter the castle thank you everyone