Sexlab won't enable ingame.

Hey guys, I've been super excited to try this mod (sexlab defeat), and there are no errors with it, no crashes, no bugs save for the fact that I can't enable it in MCM. It keeps saying disabled and when I click it to install it tells me "has been installed" so i save, quit to desktop, then come back in and it's STILL disabled and i can't change any settings for defeat. I can't set myself as a victim or aggressor and the entire mod just won't turn on. I'm running through SKSE and everything from my jiggly mod to the plain original sexlab works just fine. It's just specifically defeat that will not enable. It boots up just fine, I just can't use it. Any help is appreciated. 

ALSO. I'm out of the starter dungeon and I'm around whiterun atm on a female toon. FNIS and SKSE are all working and skyrim is up to date completely.

Have you run LOOT? Can we get your LOOT load, please? 

Defeat should be really close to the bottom (at least it is in my load order), so nothing overwrites it. It's strange that it's not saving like that. Maybe after it's installed, don't quite after you save. Run around a bit to get the scripts running, go in after a few minutes and set up your MCM. Run your character into a bandit camp and lose, so you can make sure it's popping off. If you plan to use NPC vs NPC make sure that is working too. Immersive Patrols is excellent for this. ;)  After everything seems to be working, save, quite and THEN come back in. See if it's still enabled.  

Hey guys, I've been super excited to try this mod (sexlab defeat), and there are no errors with it, no crashes, no bugs save for the fact that I can't enable it in MCM. It keeps saying disabled and when I click it to install it tells me "has been installed" so i save, quit to desktop, then come back in and it's STILL disabled and i can't change any settings for defeat. I can't set myself as a victim or aggressor and the entire mod just won't turn on. I'm running through SKSE and everything from my jiggly mod to the plain original sexlab works just fine. It's just specifically defeat that will not enable. It boots up just fine, I just can't use it. Any help is appreciated. 

ALSO. I'm out of the starter dungeon and I'm around whiterun atm on a female toon. FNIS and SKSE are all working and skyrim is up to date completely.

If you are past the max number of plugins (256 including vanilla game and dlc) then this can cause problems. One possible symptom is the MCM resetting on every load.

Hey guys, I got it to work! What I did was just started a new save altogether (PITA going through helgen again xD) then installed the mods, saved, reloaded and then it all worked! Before I was trying to use a character that I had created BEFORE I installed defeat, but all I needed to do was create a new character after I installed defeat and now everything's good. I do thank you all for your help!

• 6 months later...

Archived