[Request] Adult Follower Potema

anolbee

Hi, I have finished Potema but her quest was too short and I miss her. So I looked for mods makes her follower. It seems a few mods exists but only the form of summoned thing. No real follower so I request follower Potema mod.

Of course it would be better compatible with adult contents.

Here are some suggestions

Simple description

-Drop her skull on the ground or elsewhere at midnight (10:00 p.m~4:00 a.m)

-Her spirit comes out from the skull. PC must have sex with her every time when PC calls her

(If not, she returns back into the skull)

-She will be more stronger from time to time when you have sex with.

-She goes back into the skull when sun rises

-Some encounters like her worshipers chase PC and try to attack in several times.

-She offers a lot of black soul gems.

Detailed description

1. Destroy her and give her skull to the undertaker. Then finish the vanilla quest.

2. One week later, visit the catacomb in Solitude again. The undertaker complains he is suffered from her skull. Take it and drop when at night (p.m 10:00~a.m 4:00). 

3. Potema's spirit comes out from the skull. She explains that she is not extinguished because of the skull but became very weak. She apologizes for her all fault and asks make her a follower. There is two choice option.

4. If PC refuse her, she will fight back again but easy to be eliminated.

5. If PC accept her, she becomes a new follower but not usual than other followers. She demands sex with 'alive' PC to restore her power. PC have to sex with her when dropping the skull to call. If PC don't have sex, she returns into the skull.

6. Every time PC sleep with Potema, she will become more stronger. She is cold but she doesn't betray PC directly because she knows PC can destroy her skull. PC is able to call her only at midnight. If sun rises, she returns 'home'.

7. Some her worshipers try to chase PC to assassinate. If PC kill them all in three times, Finally cold-hearted Potema gives up her all evil dreams. She becomes gentle in her dialogues. She prays for Pelagius' forgiveness. "I'm sorry Pelly I made you crazy!"  

I've considrred making a mod very similar to this before...Potema or the lote of her being one of my favorite characters in the vanilla game.

I am oh so lazy though...even though I've probably created tons of designs for a potential in game Potema at this point I've never gone past just simple character making

Archived