Re: CBBE HDT preset, Bodyslide2.0

Toatedsnow

Anybody know if the CBBE HDT preset for Bodyslide 2.0 has breast and belly nodes? I realize I could check it in nifskope (cheers to Groovtama for that tidbit) - sadly I'm away from the computer for the time being.

Oh, and in a similar vein, is XMPSE's install handled differently vis-a-vis previous Bodyslide/XPMS procedures?

Basically, with XP32 I installed skeleton -> CBBE -> Bodyslide .nif(s) -> textures (if any). If I wanted (T)BBP, I installed CHSBHC before the entire lot.

Does this order change with XPMSE? Other than me replacing CHSBHC with HDT-PE that is.

Thanks in advance

Anybody know if the CBBE HDT preset for Bodyslide 2.0 has breast and belly nodes? I realize I could check it in nifskope (cheers to Groovtama for that tidbit) - sadly I'm away from the computer for the time being.

Oh, and in a similar vein, is XMPSE's install handled differently vis-a-vis previous Bodyslide/XPMS procedures?

Basically, with XP32 I installed skeleton -> CBBE -> Bodyslide .nif(s) -> textures (if any). If I wanted (T)BBP, I installed CHSBHC before the entire lot.

Does this order change with XPMSE? Other than me replacing CHSBHC with HDT-PE that is.

Thanks in advance

1.) Yes.

2.) No.

Archived