Dance Synchronizator 3.5.1

Deathmaw

I can't for the life of me get this installer to work. The installer installs fine.

I have downloaded both packs. I then click install.

I get:

Shortcuts Ok

Copy files Ok

Conversion to Xml Ok

bhv updating

and that is it

IT will just sit on bhv updating for ever with nothing happening. Any ideas?

Well I looked this one over as I was kind of interested myself but wow what a pain it is. First off it can't be used with MO so that's a no go for me but every time you run FNIS you must reinstall the mod och. As for your issue have you tried running the installer as admin? Also you don't have Skyrim installed in your program directory do you? You should never install games you intend to mod in a protected directory like Program.

Well I looked this one over as I was kind of interested myself but wow what a pain it is. First off it can't be used with MO so that's a no go for me but every time you run FNIS you must reinstall the mod och. As for your issue have you tried running the installer as admin? Also you don't have Skyrim installed in your program directory do you? You should never install games you intend to mod in a protected directory like Program.

Already ran it as admin. Not that it makes a difference, I'm the only user account on this pc. Never had any problem with modding any game in my program files directory. Again I am the only user on this pc so I have full rights to everything. Nothing is protected. Thanks for trying though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived