A Forsworn Story (TOPIC NOT LONGER SUPPORTED. PLEASE REPORT TO THE MOD TOPIC IN DOWNLOAD SECTION)

Delzaron

i test the mod, sorry the double post.

my bug report:

-1 quest:

*When i talk to zanoby, the setstage advance but she doesn´t tell me where is the place and y use the console to advance to stage 50 (i think), after that, the first quest working perfect to me (the dead forsworn in the gallows still fly in circles, but a lot less, is very funny jajaja)

-2 quest:

*Everything works perfect, except the final, i have to setstage 100 when i arrived to the place, i don´t know why when i check my quest´s status it was in stage 90

-3 quest:

*i need to wait an hour whit T after talk to katarisa for the conversation between the 2 forsworn and the dibella´s sister start and katarisa lead me to the other place

*when i choise the second option, to drink the spriggan blod (or something like that) nothing happen, i only can chose the first branch

-4 quest:

*Because i can´t choise the other branch, i select the first and i went to the chef´s tribu (i don´t remember if he was the chef or not) and when i arrived to the place, a forsworn force every 2 second conversation whit my char (i want to kill him jajajaja) after speak to chef´s tribu, he told me ¨go to sleep¨ i go to sleep and nothing happen after.i force setstage40 of the next quest (shaman ceremony 1) to start the next quest but i don´t know if you already made that part or not, so i left there.

-general:

*The new place that you made, have some flying trees, but nothing more, i like it a lot.

i like a lot your mod :) good job is very good, i hope my bug report can help you, thanks very much for your work.

edit: i add some voices to the shaman ceremony, i need to check it, and make others thing on it, you like it?

shaman ceremony.mp3 NO DOWNLOAD

edit2: i miss some drums, tomorrow i fix it... i don´t know why when i made the mp3 file the drum don´t sound.......

Ok

1 quest : objective fixed. I use Ariovist as objective (he don't move from the work place, so no problem).

2 quest : strange... Do you talk to Gleba ? The stage 100 is obtained when the scene ends (the scene start at stage 90, but the trigger is buggy). I already test that with no problems.

3 quest : with wich forsworns ? Usually, you're teleported since you finish to talk to Armin. After the teleportation; i needs a little time to launch Katalia dialogue... Or it's with Badycia (the trigger not work, again) ?

4 : the annoying forworn is Brenus, right ? He will give you a quest when you will be a shaman. I will see if i can fix that (just need to set "PL getinfaction AFSShamanfaction" for it). Maybe i will made a "sexual harassment quest" for him !

5 : the sicambre choice is not entirely done.

6 : I fix dialogues for Segeste and Odoacre. In each tribe, now you have a tent (with red light for Player tent in Marses village; or green light for player tent in Sicambre village). Maybe I will just throw that and set the player home in a cave with some other forworns (Katalia and Ethrane for example).

7 : It's totaly normal. For launching the next quest (New shaman initiation 1 and 2), you need to read your journal, and talk to the useful NPC : Katalia. You have an indication for this at the shut down stage of the "meeting the tribes quest". I set the thing like that because i want to let the player visit the reach as a forsworn (some quests are planned), and lauching the shaman quest when he want. Maybe i will set a condition (two forsworn quests completed) before you can ask to become a shaman.

8 : I made more quests than that ! I also made the shaman ceremony quest ! (Ethrane is used for drums). But it's quite buggy for now. The scene simply don't want to start. When i had the conflict with the "last wish" quest, at the begining of the shaman ceremony, the player gone to the spot for the Last wish quest scene ! Now, it's partially fix, but the player just do nothing. I really don't understand why. The next quests (the girl and the wolf, last wish) works very well...

Ok

1 quest : objective fixed. I use Ariovist as objective (he don't move from the work place, so no problem).

2 quest : strange... Do you talk to Gleba ? The stage 100 is obtained when the scene ends (the scene start at stage 90, but the trigger is buggy). I already test that with no problems.

3 quest : with wich forsworns ? Usually, you're teleported since you finish to talk to Armin. After the teleportation; i needs a little time to launch Katalia dialogue... Or it's with Badycia (the trigger not work, again) ?

4 : the annoying forworn is Brenus, right ? He will give you a quest when you will be a shaman. I will see if i can fix that (just need to set "PL getinfaction AFSShamanfaction" for it). Maybe i will made a "sexual harassment quest" for him !

5 : the sicambre choice is not entirely done.

6 : I fix dialogues for Segeste and Odoacre. In each tribe, now you have a tent (with red light for Player tent in Marses village; or green light for player tent in Sicambre village). Maybe I will just throw that and set the player home in a cave with some other forworns (Katalia and Ethrane for example).

7 : It's totaly normal. For launching the next quest (New shaman initiation 1 and 2), you need to read your journal, and talk to the useful NPC : Katalia. You have an indication for this at the shut down stage of the "meeting the tribes quest". I set the thing like that because i want to let the player visit the reach as a forsworn (some quests are planned), and lauching the shaman quest when he want. Maybe i will set a condition (two forsworn quests completed) before you can ask to become a shaman.

8 : I made more quests than that ! I also made the shaman ceremony quest ! (Ethrane is used for drums). But it's quite buggy for now. The scene simply don't want to start. When i had the conflict with the "last wish" quest, at the begining of the shaman ceremony, the player gone to the spot for the Last wish quest scene ! Now, it's partially fix, but the player just do nothing. I really don't understand why. The next quests (the girl and the wolf, last wish) works very well...

2- when i arrived at the place, i check my setstage and is already in 90 and nothing happen, when i setstage 100, the quest finish and the other begin

3- i never was teleported along the mod =S

4- yeap, was Brenus jajaja

i will wait for test the next version, in my free time i advance a little more on the song for the shaman ceremony, i fix the drum error, but i need fix the voice´s volumen, here a demo, i hope you like it shaman ceremony.mp3

2 ; i know, it's the trigger. Talk to Gleba (I set this in the objective), the scene will launch.

3 ; you are never teleported ? At the stage 10 of quest AFS2Begin, you're teleported to the forgotten valley, with Katalia and Kalydi. In the first version it was happened When you launched the game... I test that and its work perfectly now.

4 ; i will fix Brenus forcegreet. I will not speak to you if you're not a shaman.

Your work with shamanic musics is awesome. I need to add men in the scene. There are only women for now.

Dibella : why release Fjotra, or helping them ? Particularly, Fetch and Hagravens really dislike Dibella sisters. Need to see how I can made this compatible with Dibella Sisterhood mod.

How about like this:

Some forsworn approach you with a plan to infiltrate a Temple of Dibella - some magical stuff could be set as reason - you would be asked to talk with sisters and gain their trust

Sisters ask you to free Fjotra.

You arrive at Broken Tower redoubt

Then you are recognized by some friendly forsworn, you tell them the plan - they would let you have her without a fight.

Instead to markath you take Fjotra to some forsworn tribe - where she would be turned into an agent of old gods by some ritual (could include plenty of sex - Fjotra is an adult in Dibella Sisterhood mod).

After this ritual you take her to markath and she acts like normal...

...but would have some additional dialogue options coming from your mod.

By this both mods should work alongside each other with no problems.

Fjotra in Dibellas Sisterhood is still a vanilla NPC (just with changed appearance and race) so there should be no problem with making an alias for her in your mod.

It would be best if you change her race and appearance in your mod too. So ppl could play this with or without Dibellas sisterhood mod.

Nice mod! I like the direction this goes.

the most bugs i found till now are mentioned before: The "wild dancing" forsworn at the gallow, floating trees and not proper updating quest-stages. The non-uptading thing sometimes work with save - quit the game - reload. But not in the shaman-ceremony. This will not start, even with console commands.

I tested both ways for the quest before, the one with beastial action and the other.

In on case Tusnelda at the end says: come back tomorrow 8.00 pm,

in the othe case she says "Come back earlier", and this sentence is very confusing :-)

anyway: thanks for the mod, i hope for more :-)

- I supress the hanging girl.

- I will release a new version with SEQ file. I already tried ; triggers works now. But SEQ file made links between quests lost. I need to fix that before the next release.

- the shaman ceremony quest is corrupted. I'm rewriting it.

I'm thinking about something about the shaman ceremony.

- Does dances animations exist in Skyrim or in sexlab framework ? Maybe it could be nice to add a transe scene before the sex one.

I Have some questions :

- I will need to silence the player for a quest. Can I use Gags for it, unremovable until the player meet Frisson, Arlwyn, or cancel the trial and go back to Badycia.

Another shamanic quest ; ritual body mutilation.

- Where i can find nice piercings for nipple and labia ? Adapted for forsworns of course (DD piercings and lot of piercings mod i see can't be used : too lot of gold and jewelryy. I think about bones).

Dibella : why release Fjotra, or helping them ? Particularly, Fetch and Hagravens really dislike Dibella sisters. Need to see how I can made this compatible with Dibella Sisterhood mod.

How about like this:

Some forsworn approach you with a plan to infiltrate a Temple of Dibella - some magical stuff could be set as reason - you would be asked to talk with sisters and gain their trust

Sisters ask you to free Fjotra.

You arrive at Broken Tower redoubt

Then you are recognized by some friendly forsworn, you tell them the plan - they would let you have her without a fight.

Instead to markath you take Fjotra to some forsworn tribe - where she would be turned into an agent of old gods by some ritual (could include plenty of sex - Fjotra is an adult in Dibella Sisterhood mod).

After this ritual you take her to markath and she acts like normal...

...but would have some additional dialogue options coming from your mod.

By this both mods should work alongside each other with no problems.

Fjotra in Dibellas Sisterhood is still a vanilla NPC (just with changed appearance and race) so there should be no problem with making an alias for her in your mod.

It would be best if you change her race and appearance in your mod too. So ppl could play this with or without Dibellas sisterhood mod.

It's a really good idea !

But i don't know how and at the stage i will put this.

- player is forsworn ?

- player is shaman ?

- player is koldun/primal shaman ?

- player is forsworn ? Yes, they would have to be friendly to you.

- player is shaman ? Does it matter? Imo not rly. Tho imo it should happen after player has chosen a side - see below.

- player is koldun/primal shaman ? This could influence how that ritual would look like. Koldun shaman might force Fjotra to drink some mixture containing dose of human blood and participate in an orgy with half of a tribe. Primal shaman might be more around drinking some herbal drugs and having an orgy with animals.

- player is forsworn ? Yes, they would have to be friendly to you.

- player is shaman ? Does it matter? Imo not rly. Tho imo it should happen after player has chosen a side - see below.

- player is koldun/primal shaman ? This could influence how that ritual would look like. Koldun shaman might force Fjotra to drink some mixture containing dose of human blood and participate in an orgy with half of a tribe. Primal shaman might be more around drinking some herbal drugs and having an orgy with animals.

For sure, player have to finish AFS2begin quest. So, becoming an accepted forsworn.

My question is about the role of the player in Sybil mind influence. Except for been used as ritual tools (musicians, sex partners) or spectators, simple forsworns can't be involved in the ceremony. Only shamans can lead it. As the shamanic intronisation ceremony.

Maybe different scenes are possible

- player is a forsworn : Dibella temple infiltration, delivering the sybil to the tribe. Add a global variable to set if Frisson (Koldun) or Arlwyn (primal) will lead the ceremony... the player will be only used as tribal.

- player is shaman: Dibella temple infiltration, delivering the sybil to the tribe. The player can choose to launch Koldunic or Priman ritual, but the player will not lead the ceremony.

- player is Koldun/primal shaman : Dibella temple infiltration, delivering the sybil to the tribe. The player have all control on the ceremony.

Lore isn't exactly my strongest side  :P

As for technical aspect - yes, it should be doable with some skillful handling of scenes.

But tbh if you would want to do this like that

- player is a forsworn : Dibella temple infiltration, delivering the sybil to the tribe. Add a global variable to set if Frisson (Koldun) or Arlwyn (primal) will lead the ceremony... the player will be only used as tribal.

then myself it would make me drop this quest until i would become a shaman.

So imo just drop this part and make it so this part 

Some forsworn approach you with a plan to infiltrate a Temple of Dibella

would happen after you become a shaman. makes sense - its a delicate matter and they wouldn't trust some random errand girl to handle it well enough. You would need to prove your value first.

- Where i can find nice piercings for nipple and labia ? Adapted for forsworns of course (DD piercings and lot of piercings mod i see can't be used : too lot of gold and jewelryy. I think about bones).

You can use Skyrim Necrosarium Set made by shocky for some jewelry (pictures) and with DD piercing you can have a good set of jewelry

Anothers mods:

-SED7 Accessoire: CBBE link  7B Link

-Ashara Dimonized Dress and jewerly

-Gatti12jewerly: 7B CBBE    you already use it jajaja sorry, i have one request, can you put the 7b link on your main page, for people who use 7b body, thanks :)

-SCjewelry nexus is perfect for the face =D

edit: when i have more time, i continue the shaman ceremony´s song, this days i´m a little bussy with others things, i will try to test the version 1.4 when you finish it :)ç

edit 2: if you want, you can use this hair pack for some of the shaman ceremony´s scene, like a new hair cut for your character or something like that, here the link in nexus 

You can use Skyrim Necrosarium Set made by shocky for some jewelry (pictures) and with DD piercing you can have a good set of jewelry

Anothers mods:

-SED7 Accessoire: CBBE link  7B Link

-Ashara Dimonized Dress and jewerly

-Gatti12jewerly: 7B CBBE    you already use it jajaja sorry, i have one request, can you put the 7b link on your main page, for people who use 7b body, thanks :)

-SCjewelry nexus is perfect for the face =D

edit: when i have more time, i continue the shaman ceremony´s song, this days i´m a little bussy with others things, i will try to test the version 1.4 when you finish it :)ç

edit 2: if you want, you can use this hair pack for some of the shaman ceremony´s scene, like a new hair cut for your character or something like that, here the link in nexus 

I see... Thanks, but lot of this thoings will be useless ; too shinny/goldy/fine jewelry for forswroens, even for people for worship tress, animals and made human sacrifices in the woods.

Bones, animals parts like teeth or claws, flowers, little jewelry if we can't find another thing more appropriate, but too elaborated jewels are pointless.

It's why I use gatti jewels for the Kalydi ; she's not a forsworn.

well you can look at it this way - every single culture that lived on earth liked gold jewelry.

From chineese empire through africas tribesman till indians in both americas - everyone valued gold for jewelry.

Not everyone : Aztecs prefered Jade than gold.

In our case, we have :

• Forsworns : tribals like iron age people. No towns and simple society.
  • So, not like Gaul celtic people (celts have pre industrial towns and a complex social structure, based on city states and trade). So, less gold.
  • In my opinion, Forsworns are more like Pictes, germanic pre Roma influence tribes, or other Scotish celtic tribes.
  • Consequence : Only the most important leaders should have gold jewelry and nice stuff. For example, lot of Briarhearts or forsworns leaders have glass weapons. Armin, a NPC important Briarheart of my mod, have things like this to showing his position.
  • Note : for lore realism, i use the morroloot mod. You can't find more than steel on standard ennemy. Only leaders have nicer stuff.

In addition :

• They usually wear beast pelt clothes. Their leaders too...
  • We talk about shamans. Until they are leaders and should have nice stuff, we also need to put lore stuff like body modification. Specially war paints, piercings and tattoos.
  • We talk about skyrim and selab. Yes, we can made everything we want, but i like to add some lore. So, I don't want shamans dressed like Dibella sisters ! They should not be too different thqn others forsworns, like briarheart.

Johnyred works on the kind of piercings and jewels i'm looking for.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21410-call-of-the-wild-primal-magic/

I don't start to work on my own meshes : i prefer focus on quests advancement.

Maybe we can find compromizes.

• Circle silver nipples piercings.
  • Devious devices ones for Kolduns. Like Naked jewelry devices. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1615-naked-mage-jewelry-for-devious-devices/
  • Bones and flowers like jewels for Primal shamans. A good thing should be find nymph clothes, with lot of leaves...
  • For magical tattoos, i don't know. I will let this for the moment.
  • I already try Vioxsis anklet for shamans, but it's not really good...

if you are looking for a nice outfit: edhildils witch doctor is very sahamanistic, but maybe to much voodoo/african style?

btw. i got some crashes in the whiterun-tundra. I dont know if they are caused by your mod, but i think its the area, where you placed the hidden valley and the crashes stopped after deactivating your mod. 

I think you're right. When I'm in the valley and want to see the map, i see i'm near whiterun. There is a conflict.

But i don't decide to fix the cells here : the game done it by itself.

The solution should be modify cells coordinates, to put them in a unused space, or seeing how bethesda do for other small worlds like moss cave or edergleam sanctuary.

Maybe I will use edhildils daedric freak outfit for Kolduns. Or Hermaus Mora prietess.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54930/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58062/?

The legs for sure, but certainly not the helmet.

I will also use spriggan armor... but i need to modify the name to not made interferences with mods who already use it, like spriggan sacrifice or milk mod.

if you are looking for a nice outfit: edhildils witch doctor is very sahamanistic, but maybe to much voodoo/african style?

btw. i got some crashes in the whiterun-tundra. I dont know if they are caused by your mod, but i think its the area, where you placed the hidden valley and the crashes stopped after deactivating your mod. 

Cells conflict should be fixed now : I create a specific location, and i put all the Hidden valley cells in this ( named and Wilderness cells).

I will made a release tomorrow. I hope :

- no more cells conflicts

- no effects on scripts or properties !

Edit ; THREE QUEST LAUNCHING PROBLEMS !!

Edit ; i need big help to fixing this f*cking quest chains !

Edit ; i duplicate and fixed the two first quests. Tell me if it's work !

I need some ideas :

- for side quests

- You can add a line of quest fighting against the people of Markthal or win the battles with others ¨tactics¨ (in small towns, made this in whole city can be a very difficult)

- You can use the mod ¨Skooma Whore¨ and use some of the drugs of that mod (or new drugs) of the forsworn and be addicted to the spriggan or human blood, for example. For cure that addiction, you can do a ritual of purification (like when you click ¨reset addiction¨ on the MCM of skooma whore) or.... be a daedric´s slave and recive new drugs.

if the character is a daedric´s slave:

- The character will need to be ALWAYS naked (you can use pet collar mod if you want to don´t do all the script work)

- All your gold is for your daedric´s master

- You will have an animal´s companion yo protect and fuck you every x time and you master watch or fuck you later

- The character always need to wear jewerly and/or DD´s piercings

- If you kill an animal or daedric´s faction NPC, you will be punishment 

- You work for your daedric´s master, every x days you need bring to him some things that he/she wants or you don´t have                       your drug but have a beautifull punishment

- Your character is marked whit daedric´s slave tats (you can use slave tats mod for this) and everyone know who you are

-You can add a quest for don´t be more a daedric´s slave, like be her whore for an orgy in some creepy place, or do a shaman ritual to be free... but if something goes wrong... Daedras are not very kind.........

- Enslave some Markthal´s citizens, like one of your quests whit the sister of dibella, for rituals, offerings etc.

- If you fail in some mision against the Markthal city/towns, you will be captured and put in cidhna mine/ in the prision of the mod slaves of tamriel

that was some ideas that i have now, sorry my bad english, if i´m not clear, please tell me and i try to explain better.

I need some ideas :

- for side quests

There could be whole line of quests of forsworn fighting the east empire company.

Freeing some captives. Raiding their supplies. Capturing Zenoby girl.

excelent ideas too =D

I need some ideas :

- for side quests

- You can add a line of quest fighting against the people of Markthal or win the battles with others ¨tactics¨ (in small towns, made this in whole city can be a very difficult)

- You can use the mod ¨Skooma Whore¨ and use some of the drugs of that mod (or new drugs) of the forsworn and be addicted to the spriggan or human blood, for example. For cure that addiction, you can do a ritual of purification (like when you click ¨reset addiction¨ on the MCM of skooma whore) or.... be a daedric´s slave and recive new drugs.

if the character is a daedric´s slave:

- The character will need to be ALWAYS naked (you can use pet collar mod if you want to don´t do all the script work)

- All your gold is for your daedric´s master

- You will have an animal´s companion yo protect and fuck you every x time and you master watch or fuck you later

- The character always need to wear jewerly and/or DD´s piercings

- If you kill an animal or daedric´s faction NPC, you will be punishment 

- You work for your daedric´s master, every x days you need bring to him some things that he/she wants or you don´t have                       your drug but have a beautifull punishment

- Your character is marked whit daedric´s slave tats (you can use slave tats mod for this) and everyone know who you are

-You can add a quest for don´t be more a daedric´s slave, like be her whore for an orgy in some creepy place, or do a shaman ritual to be free... but if something goes wrong... Daedras are not very kind.........

- Enslave some Markthal´s citizens, like one of your quests whit the sister of dibella, for rituals, offerings etc.

- If you fail in some mision against the Markthal city/towns, you will be captured and put in cidhna mine/ in the prision of the mod slaves of tamriel

that was some ideas that i have now, sorry my bad english, if i´m not clear, please tell me and i try to explain better.

I need some ideas :

- for side quests

There could be whole line of quests of forsworn fighting the east empire company.

Freeing some captives. Raiding their supplies. Capturing Zenoby girl.

excelent ideas too =D

I need to made repeatible side quests, like the CD ones.

- skirmishs

- worship

- and koldun or primal shaman specifics quests.

- i dont have the skills for a daedric pet or slavery quest writting.

- Enslaving  some Markthal´s citizens, like one of your quests whit the sister of dibella, for rituals, offerings etc, is planned. Specificly for Kolduns (blood for stronger spells !)

- the fail : I don't know, usually I play a werewolf. For escaping, I just need to tranform myself (its automatic at full moon) and kill everybody. I already planned some shamans will get this power as a 'form of a beast'. And SOT is not finished (no escape !).

- fight agains the east empire company. Good idea. I already planned to kill Zenoby...

Archived