A Forsworn Story (TOPIC NOT LONGER SUPPORTED. PLEASE REPORT TO THE MOD TOPIC IN DOWNLOAD SECTION)

Delzaron

I heard. Nice... maybe adding female voices ?

I made a release. The core quests and the small wolrd should work now.

I need to go in zhiterun tundra to check conflicts, and pleqse reports if some quests dont work. It will be aliases filling problems, again.

i can add female voice, you want it in a new part or in some place in this version? (i plan to add more things on this track, is not finished) when i finish the ¨intro¨ i will made the loop song, so, no matter how long is the scene, the music always is playing.

for the loop part, i was thinking of something calmer. i don´t know if you like that idea. 

if you want to change something in the song, tell me and i will fix it.

I made a sery of trials...

I have lot of modifications to do. I will made a release when a stable version will be done.

Although, most of the quests works now.

Edit : release done.

Now i will need help for making repeatible quests and faction ranks modifications. (i plan to set a minimal number of faction rank to aplly for the next stage. For example, you will need to do three forsworn quests before been accepted for shamanic initiation).

Edit : The dryad race mod contains things I looking for. I will use some of it for Arlwyn outfit.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21458/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D21458&pUp=1

I need some ideas :

- for side quests

There could be whole line of quests of forsworn fighting the east empire company.

Freeing some captives. Raiding their supplies. Capturing Zenoby girl.

I keep that.

After becoming a Koldun/Primal :

- a grove defense

- understanding the new strategy of East Empire Company/raids on theirs supplies/carriages

- Trapping Zenoby and other executives (The Windhelm executive will be used as a help : He wants to eliminate concurency and avoid problems : not good for business), capturing her, and sacrifice her as the end of the mod main quest.

Ecology + human sacrifices = nice finish.

i´m still re-installing skyrim and all my pc, the last days i format my pc, so sorry to not reply to your post or update the music. When i have my pc ready again i will test it :)

Why you not put your mod in the ¨download¨ category, in that way more people can help you and found more bugs and made more bug-fixes 

sorry my bad english

i´m still re-installing skyrim and all my pc, the last days i format my pc, so sorry to not reply to your post or update the music. When i have my pc ready again i will test it :)

Why you not put your mod in the ¨download¨ category, in that way more people can help you and found more bugs and made more bug-fixes 

sorry my bad english

I will do tonight.

I made enough advances to made a release. The core quest is near ended now (I'm in the negociation with Orthus Endario).

Archived