SG Renewal Texture Bug

BlazeCat

Alright, I've had no help on this so far and it's really annoying me.

My problem is, I recently switched to using the SG Renewal Texture for CBBE because hey, it looks fucking amazing.

I downloaded the file from the Nexus using the NMM and installed it. Everything's fine and dandy. Except it's not.

Elf Races, Argonians, Khajiits and Bretons are all co-operating nicely (aside from a little bit of a neckseam but that's not the issue here) but on the other hand; Nords, Imperials, Redguards, and Orcs all have purple bodies. Their hands and faces are SG textures but the body is completely missing its texture.

I've redownloaded, reinstalled, gotten rid of all current textures, reinstalled the body THEN the SG textures again from scratch and still? Purple bodies for the afformentioned races.

I seriously don't understand, is the SG Texture pack simply missing body textures for those races? What have I missed? What am I doing wrong?

which is impossible if the textures package is properly installed, then all race must show the texture.
This applies in particular for "Nords, Imperials, Redguards, Orcs, Bretons, and all eleven races"!

only exception are the "Argonians and Khajiits" they have their own texture package.

Archived