[idea/request/faction] daedric queen of succubi: lilith

WizzyD

got the idea from the Conjuration - Summon Succubus thread here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5058

more details

needs:

skill tree: death by snoo snoo, poison kiss, poison pussy, quick death while in pleasure, soul sapping pussy, health sapping pussy.

faction: daedric lord followers

boss of faction: lilith - succubus queen

some missions: assain under the covers, ...? tba

word wall/word of power: all beeings fight each other to the death for a chance to mate, but with their health is low and you give them instant death of pleasure with out snoo snoo lol.

spells - conjure a succubus army...

freebie: portable shrine of the succubus: summons a succubus army for a gang bang party... lol

sacred treasures: amulet of allure/lilith, dagger of instant but pleasurable death, dagger of soul sapping, armor: daedric armor of allure[reduces damage from rough sex but also health and stamina regen are off the charts. ring of allure: all merchants items are free even the money but for a favor

if i think of anything else i will add it or if you want add it below, lol.

i think thats it for my last request/ideas i do admit that i had this idea(s) in one day lol and that my imagination get the best of me. but i am going to try and make it a reality this year lol. all help the in the world would be a good start. lol.

any ideas for some of this stuff that can be re-used. would be helpful. i will probably upload a daedric armor i modded later

• 1 month later...

Archived