Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) nude mod

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

OH snap, this is a post I made back when I was recovering from my first surgery and was playing ESO non-stop! 

I'd play this game again/buy/update my account with everything IF there were nude mods/sloot mods for this. But until they have sexy armor this game will sit on my shelf as I play BDO lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for Necro but just thought i would put my two cents in i found an eso nude mod on the website undertow that was made for use with texmod but well yeah it seems to have died and i tried to get the program special k to load it but special k seems to be unable to find any textures for eso in its live texture view so i was unable to test if the nude mod still works so yeah.

hopefully someone is able to make one that is easier to get to work at some point.

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2023 at 12:38 AM, patches13 said:

OH snap, this is a post I made back when I was recovering from my first surgery and was playing ESO non-stop! 

I'd play this game again/buy/update my account with everything IF there were nude mods/sloot mods for this. But until they have sexy armor this game will sit on my shelf as I play BDO lol.

Hope you've recovered well ?
Are there currently any working nude mods for BDO? 

• 5 weeks later...