Making all monsters non-hostile?

Dusk_

Gosh, make the mod by yourself.

Here is how:

PASSIVE: [Cattle]

Set any creature AI aggression to 0, They won't aggro any actors.

Set any creature confidence to 0, they will flee when attacked.

COWARDICE: [Deers]

Set any creature AI aggression to 100, They aggro any actors.

Set any creature confidence to 0, they will flee on any sight of actors. (Seeks town guard class NPC if pressent)

CONFIDENT: [HORSES or Townguard]

Set any creature AI aggression to 0, They Won't aggro any actors.

Set any creature confidence to 100, they will fight any or all offending actor\s to the death.

Aggressive:

Set any creature AI aggression to 100, They will aggro any actors.

Set any creature confidence to 100, they will fight all offending or all actor\s to the death.

--------------

Simple & No sweat. Assuming you have TES.IV contruction set that is.

ALternatively, Illusion spell can manipulate both 'aggression & confidence' lvl for limited durations. Also A VERY-VERY High personality, high Reputations, Great titles, will makes most creatures & actors friendlier to player.

Unless it has -1000 player faction score. Still aggression level 100 is a bitch to be friend with.

Additionally being vampire player will automatically set all animals & Undead factions relationship to max. Necromancer still attack vampires though their minions ignores you entirely or until compelled to attack.

As I said above, anything like that would alter every single game and character that I play, which would be bad.

A script that drops aggression down to 5 for all monsters would be perfect, but I haven't the slightest idea how to write it.

Guest ThatOne

I think I get what you want, Dusk....

Here's how you accomplish it:

-Step 1: get Wrye Bash. Set up a "profile" (they are folders in your saves folder) for each character.

Having multiple profiles allows you to have different mods active on different saves. It also helps sorting out saves, tells you when a save is corrupted (and you should delete it!!) et cetera.

-Step 2: make the mod as per Triatna's instructions.

-Step 3: activate the mod only on the profile you want, and disable it on the others.

Use console command:

[Player.SetFactionRank 00000013 0]

00000013 - #base id for [creature] faction. The last number # indicate faction rank.

It's either 0 or 1. the last number is a faction rank. since creature doesn't have guild ranking or promotions, 0 should do it. If not, try to type 1 instead.

--------------------

As result every [00000013] faction members will be friendly as you are one of them. but their enemies now your enemies.

None aggressive creature faction are still welcome in the city.

For example:

necromancer faction hate vampire faction.

Prey factions hate creature factions.

yellow team faction hate Blue team factions.

Bandit faction hate marauder factions.

Triratna faction fucking hate ..uh.. 'Warning giver' factions.

Anyway,

CM partner factions are hostile towards creature faction if i'm not mistaken, i saw them butchering an essential dog actor at Dibella Temple mod for being into creature faction. But if you insist to be friends with every faction on the game, here is all complete oblivion faction base id list.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Factions_A

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Factions_W

Archived