Not Getting Rape Animations - Sexlab Defeat

I play a female character, and when I get into combat, everything works fine until I get to the animations. I get knocked down just fine, I get stripped just fine, but when the enemies are supposed to initiate the rape, they just stare at me like idiots. 

I use Defeat V5b3.3fixed. And alongside that I have Death Alternative at it's latest version. I have no clue what is happening, it used to work until I re installed skyrim awhile back along with all my mods, then it started not to work. Any help is welcome, and if you need any other info just tell me how to get it and I will post it for you.

I also attatched my latest FNIS update, I literally did this minutes ago.

FNIS.txt

This is the only mod with animations I have right now.

Attach a papyrus log to your post. That should show if there are any errors for why the animation isn't triggering assuming FNIS is installed correctly which it seems to be from reading your post.

If you don't know how to make a papyrus log instructions to do so are in the SexLab troubleshooting guide pinned to the top of this section of the forum.

This is the only mod with animations I have right now.

Attach a papyrus log to your post. That should show if there are any errors for why the animation isn't triggering assuming FNIS is installed correctly which it seems to be from reading your post.

If you don't know how to make a papyrus log instructions to do so are in the SexLab troubleshooting guide pinned to the top of this section of the forum.

Okay I just tried to create a log, but when I followed the instructions nothing popped up in the scripts folder where it should of been. I will keep trying though.

I am not great at reading papyrus logs but you have something seriously wrong. You have a 171 pages of logs made in like 4 mins of game play.

What does your FNIS output look like? I am better with that than papyrus logs.

How do I get the FNIS output?

He's talking about the results after running FNIS Generator, which it looks like you already attached in the first post.  That text looks fine, no warnings or errors.  Double check the Sexlab MCM in the animations, and make sure you have aggressive animations activated.  Not sure of the menu name, but it's where you see the list of animations, there is a pulldown at the top for normal, foreplay, aggressive, and creature.  Select 'aggressive' and make sure you have some animations selected in that list.

He's talking about the results after running FNIS Generator, which it looks like you already attached in the first post.  That text looks fine, no warnings or errors.  Double check the Sexlab MCM in the animations, and make sure you have aggressive animations activated.  Not sure of the menu name, but it's where you see the list of animations, there is a pulldown at the top for normal, foreplay, aggressive, and creature.  Select 'aggressive' and make sure you have some animations selected in that list.

I just tried that, still getting the same problem. Get knocked down, get stripped, then I just stand back up in a fighting stance but all I can do is rotate, can't walk, jump, or attack.

Okay so little update here. I downloaded the random sex mod. And I went into Whiterun and turned all the settings to max to make Whiterun a big orgy fest. All animations worked, sometimes I would have to pause and un-pause to get NPC's unstuck but other than that no problem. Animations played as they should. So it must be only Defeat.

Okay so little update here. I downloaded the random sex mod. And I went into Whiterun and turned all the settings to max to make Whiterun a big orgy fest. All animations worked, sometimes I would have to pause and un-pause to get NPC's unstuck but other than that no problem. Animations played as they should. So it must be only Defeat.

Try using the clean up option in the MCM for defeat.

Try using the clean up option in the MCM for defeat.

Tried to do a clean up, still didn't work.

Slight update here, animations are working. They just take a VERY long time to load. They just stand there, so I paused the game for like a whole minute and then unpaused and suddenly the NPC's stripped and went on with the animations. No idea why they are taking so long.

Archived