bodyslide v2 - femalebody.nif to slider preset convert

SzForsaidh

Hey, kind of an odd question maybe, but I was wondering is it's possible to convert femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif into a working bodyslide pre-set.

Reason I'm asking is because I made a body that I like but forgot to save as a pre-set, so now the two files are still on my computer, but I have no pre-set for use with outfits and such.

I've been messing around with the outfit studio a bit, tried to load the body.nif file as a new project and somehow export it as a preset.xml but I cant figure it out.

thx

Hey, kind of an odd question maybe, but I was wondering is it's possible to convert femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif into a working bodyslide pre-set.

Reason I'm asking is because I made a body that I like but forgot to save as a pre-set, so now the two files are still on my computer, but I have no pre-set for use with outfits and such.

I've been messing around with the outfit studio a bit, tried to load the body.nif file as a new project and somehow export it as a preset.xml but I cant figure it out.

thx

Unfortunately, reverse engineering a preset file from a body NIF is almost mathematically impossible.

So no. :/

Archived