View File

First of all my english can be a little bad. Be patient.

I decide to make a bodyslide conversion of this badass outfit.

Bodyslide files only includes main cuirass and boots.

If you have a problem, post your problem with a screenshot in support topic. Always im happy to help you,

Drag and drop to your Data folder

Just sharing for fun endorse/give thanks to original autors.

More conversions coming...

Requirements:

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT Breast And Butt Physics

Skyforge - Stand alone Ancient Nord armor UNPB

Credits:

Skyforge - Stand alone Ancient Nord armor:

Theminblack

Outfit Studio:

Caliente, Ousnius, Stuffed Bunny, ChronoTrigger

Special thanks to levionte for some very helpful tips

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/01/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19004/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D19004%26preview%3D&pUp=1
  • Special Edition Compatible

-What body is it made for... CBBE, 7base, etc...

-How do we get it, Craftable, buyable, in a chest, in Quasmoke...

Looks like a really nice armour...

I've been looking at your preview images, they're really nice. I was wondering what body and skin type they are...

I've been looking at your preview images, they're really nice. I was wondering what body and skin type they are...

- CBBE BodySlide (HDT)

- On that, take a look at the mods' original mod page (the UNPB one)

No-remorse, Thanks for all your conversions I have all of them and use them on my companions.  I do have a request, if you have the time, I would love to see you convert the Huntress armor.  There is a conversion ,on Lovers Lab, for this armor by RisingXAngel its very good but lacks the weights for HDT etc.  Thanks for all the hard work. Please keep the armors coming.

- CBBE BodySlide (HDT)

- On that, take a look at the mods' original mod page (the UNPB one)

Yeah! I took a look already, really nice armours... Thanks... CBBE, just what I need...

Well the name already says "Bodyslide HDT", and it's just a conversion for Bodyslide that does nothing on its own. The original mod page should contain all info.

No-remorse, Thanks for all your conversions I have all of them and use them on my companions.  I do have a request, if you have the time, I would love to see you convert the Huntress armor.  There is a conversion ,on Lovers Lab, for this armor by RisingXAngel its very good but lacks the weights for HDT etc.  Thanks for all the hard work. Please keep the armors coming.

What you can always do is load Huntress Top in Outfit Studio grab a reference piece that has the weights you want and then copy them over. I've done this for the Huntress top. You have to bring out around the arm pits because of clipping after but it does work.

Well the name already says "Bodyslide HDT", and it's just a conversion for Bodyslide that does nothing on its own. The original mod page should contain all info.

Yeah! I'll never get used to all the backtracking I have to do with mod installation. I had forgotten that it was just a small add-on file to the original mod, but there was no way to know that it was for CBBE without asking...

I have a version of that armor in my random stuff, I'll upload soon.

I have a version of that armor in my random stuff, I'll upload soon.

Thanks for the reply and your work on the conversions. Please keep up the excellent work. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...