Disabling certain animations.

In the default install there are only three F/F-only animations with fairly obvious names like "tribadism" and "lesbian". Zaz adds a few more.

The actual animation selection, including restricting F/F pairings to F/F-only animations, is down to the triggering mod. Disabling the strap-on in the MCM just prevents the characters from equipping one - they will still play F/M animations.

In the default install there are only three F/F-only animations with fairly obvious names like "tribadism" and "lesbian". Zaz adds a few more.

The actual animation selection, including restricting F/F pairings to F/F-only animations, is down to the triggering mod. Disabling the strap-on in the MCM just prevents the characters from equipping one - they will still play F/M animations.

I can't check right now, but I thought there was a toggle in the sexlab MCM about females using strapons or not. Maybe that is only for female on male sex only.

I can't check right now, but I thought there was a toggle in the sexlab MCM about females using strapons or not. Maybe that is only for female on male sex only.

Honestly, I wasn't 100% sure after you said that so I went to have a look: all we have from SL is the strap-on toggle (just prevents them from being equipped) and the option for Female/Female Cum.

Archived