bug report

Shebeth

il dont know if it the right place to tell it but i have encoutered a bug, in CLS beta 4.

When the final scene is triggering (well i guess it is the last one), in the temple with ~15 npc, right after the player's speech, i have every time a CTD (i tried 4 times).

I dont have any windows like "oblivion.exe has crashed sorry"..., just CTD. Its not the 1st time with your mod, but usually i just have to try again. As even without any NPC i have something like 10 fps in this room (especially when i m looking the the statue) i suspect an engine crash, not a bug of your mod. I know my computer is not up to date (E8600, ATI 4870x2 and 4Gb ram), but Oblivion is an old game now.

Maybe a too complex meshes, or too many lighting source ? I also have a severe fall of framerate near the blind pirate on the siren island, near the fire.

il dont know if it the right place to tell it but i have encoutered a bug' date=' in CLS beta 4.

When the final scene is triggering (well i guess it is the last one), in the temple with ~15 npc, right after the player's speech, i have every time a CTD (i tried 4 times).

I dont have any windows like "oblivion.exe has crashed sorry"..., just CTD. Its not the 1st time with your mod, but usually i just have to try again. As even without any NPC i have something like 10 fps in this room (especially when i m looking the the statue) i suspect an engine crash, not a bug of your mod. I know my computer is not up to date (E8600, ATI 4870x2 and 4Gb ram), but Oblivion is an old game now.

Maybe a too complex meshes, or too many lighting source ? I also have a severe fall of framerate near the blind pirate on the siren island, near the fire.

[/quote']

I am having the exact same problem in that room, with an i7 6 GB of RAM and a GeForce 560ti.

• 1 month later...

I have a problem,it seems i am the only one with this problem cause i didn't found anything @ google. now i registered her to ask,i am in this world with the spiders where i have to open those 3 gates. i used both lever (the one im the tower and the one on the leftside near the big spider) but it still won't open. when i try to tcl the 3rd gate opens when i am in the near of it but the other ones are closed and i can't enter the tower.. :/

All right, depending on the esp you're playing there are 3 levers:

One in the Ayleid like cell inside the zone where you have all the floating stones, one near the big spider and one in the tower. Best is to take an old savegame before you enter the realm (before you sleep in the pool area).

Maybe the walkthrough didn't specified that, it needs to be updated, at the time it was made, there was only two doors.

Uhm i used the esp from the torrent, i didn't saw an 3. Lever if you don't mean the one in the room which leads you to the bridge.

I reinstalled oblivion and installed CLS with the esp file from the betha 4, i'll try it out soon again, hope it will work now, already tried it 3 times with an earlier savegame.

I'll punch myself in the face if the reason that they didn't open were because i miss one Lever. :>

Well that wouldn't be my first mistake, i already made a new game when i tried to pick up the wrong Milk Thistle.

I'm glad you made it work! Save often as soon you may miss a lot of cutscenes and you'll want to try them by reloading back!

If you really want to try the Beta, the story of CLS is finished. I just need now to debug some minor stuff and create the final cutscenes...

If you're game you can download the very last esp but you first need to join us at http://claudia.maxforum.org, this is to keep beta debug strictly there.

Cheers!

Archived