Character looks different everytime i load/go into showracemenu

puzzlepic

Hi there, its been a while since ive played skyrim and recently got back, so i dont know jack. Ive looked everywhere for a fix and found similar problems but they weren't any help. When i loaded my character, i noticed she looked really weird and also had a gap in her neck and hair wasn't fitting etc.

She looked like this:

2ceqgs0.jpg

when she is supposed to look like this:

keu1qq.jpg

The only way i can fix it temporarily is by messing with sliders in the race menu. But it always goes back to the weird character every time i enter showracemenu. Its getting annoying. I just want a good fix. If anyone can help, it will be appreciated, thank you. :] If you see any other weird stuff, let me know.

Other info:

race: Breton 

Hair: skyrim hair

Load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Update.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
AP Skyrim.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
AK- Alternate Actors.esp=1
MHeroesS2EP2Nighthowk.esp=1
hmkHotkeys.esp=1
evilarmor.esp=1
Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
darkknightarmor.esp=1
MaleClericArmor.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=0
SexLabProcreation.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
Alerik.esp=1
NoPrisonersOutfit.esp=0
Oriental Weapon&Armor.esp=1
regnpiercings.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Toad's Tera.esp=1
SexLab SexChat.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
HothFollower.esp=1
stavesofskyrim.esp=1
nTr4nc3 - Whiterun Mansion.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RGMsTattooedRaces.esp=1
Tera Val Tirkai - UNPB BBP.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
Tribal Warpaint for Females.esp=1
The Ningheim.esp=1
Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
SummonsLion.esp=1
HothFollower UFO Patch.esp=1
The Ningheim - Followers.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1

Neck seam is near enough impossible to fix if you got lots of mods that change the body

and i noticed your using ECE and Racemenu which conflict with each other if you have latest version

and if that what your plugin load order looks like then run loot because i cant help notice CME is at the bottom when apparantly it should be at the top.

and if you get a notication saying would you like to change face from Character making extender, say no that changes your appearance to the one you originally created.

so sort load order use Racemenu or ECE and if ECE run LOOT.

which u can just Google and if you want to use ECE with Racemenu have ECE overwrite Racemenu files.

if your using Mod organizer then you'll have to pick one or the other because i theres something with MO where he hates overwriting files.

Neck seam is near enough impossible to fix if you got lots of mods that change the body

and i noticed your using ECE and Racemenu which conflict with each other if you have latest version

and if that what your plugin load order looks like then run loot because i cant help notice CME is at the bottom when apparantly it should be at the top.

and if you get a notication saying would you like to change face from Character making extender, say no that changes your appearance to the one you originally created.

so sort load order use Racemenu or ECE and if ECE run LOOT.

which u can just Google and if you want to use ECE with Racemenu have ECE overwrite Racemenu files.

if your using Mod organizer then you'll have to pick one or the other because i theres something with MO where he hates overwriting files.

It's not a very good idea to have ECE and Racemenu at the same time (which is why Racemenu has an option to have ECE-like sliders).

What the others said, use RM or ECE, not both.

Thanks guys, & i used loot to sort out my list before and got that charactermakingextender error. I read that putting it at the bottom would fix it and it did...thats why its there lol. SO i guess i'll go with the racemenu for now and see how it goes.

Archived