Underground Bathhouse secret locations

speckledsnake

Can someone PM me the locations of the buttons or entrances or whatever, for the secret areas in the Underground Bathhouse? There are supposed to be 3 (one of which is supposed to be able to control the lighting?) and I've read all the "clues", stood under waterfalls and swam around like a dolt, and whatever, for nearly 30 minutes at this point. I'm using an ENB which makes this place too dark to begin with, and harder still to be looking for secret, hidden buttons or levers or doorways or whatever else. This seems like a great mod, but I didn't download it to spend my time wandering around trying to find hidden features. If I'd wanted a sleuthy mystery, I'd have turned on Columbo.

All help would be greatly appreciated here.

I have been to two secrets (not sure about the third), the waterfall room is in paradise (?) when you enter the location, the room is on the cliffs to the right behind a waterfall. (or facing the door to the underground bathhouse, i think)

the second room is in the pool in the underground bathhouse, there is a button under one of the pillar outcrops underwater

I have been to two secrets (not sure about the third), the waterfall room is in paradise (?) when you enter the location, the room is on the cliffs to the right behind a waterfall. (or facing the door to the underground bathhouse, i think)

the second room is in the pool in the underground bathhouse, there is a button under one of the pillar outcrops underwater

Thanks for response. I actually found the button in the bathhouse (finally), which goes to what appears to be a cheats room. I ended up just using Eagles Nest instead, because as great as all the unique NPCs and some of the design was, it wasn't worth spending so much time trying to find a control panel just to correct the lighting. If someone responds with the location of the room to adjust the lightning (if that even still exists - the comments mentioning those were 1+ year old), I might go back and try it again. For now, I'm loving Eagles Nest though.

Archived