Looking for player equipable horns

dreifast

It's been awhile since I played FNV, but as far as I can recall CWClothes does have equippable horns. At least I have old screenshots proving it, I am just not 100% sure the horn came from this pack :P you can try to extract it and put it into FO3.

Or, just give me a minute I try to find it, have that pack somewhere.

Phew :P found them, here you go. But it's only the 2 horns (forward/backward) and the textures, you will have to make an .esp for them.

Horns.rar

post-41447-0-46174900-1419614586_thumb.jpg

Seems I was using a Blood Elf ear mesh from somewhere, Oblivion I guess. I found the meshes and the textures but I am afraid you will have to add this to your game as well. I couldn't find the .esp for it, I think it was just added to my custom race as a headpart.

It turns out I was just using the upperbodyfemale texture on the ears as well so it would have the same color, hehe amateur hour. Sorry as I said I didn't touch FNV in years.

elfears.rar

Archived