Sex lab animations not working for me.

Hello, i have run into a problem with sex lab animations, or ZAZ animations. im not sure which. i have never got either of them to work, so i dont know the difference. I will do something In skyrim that should result in sex, and then it just doesn't ever play the animation. All i really know is im supposed to include a debug lol, so i have. 

couple of questions.

did you run FNIS after installing the files?  nothing will work without this step.

did you register sexlabs in Zaz?

after installing Zaz and doing the above step did you go into sexlab and reset animations or use the clean option to restart it?

what skeleton do you have installed?

ToddTheFoxqqq,

You can register Zaz through the MCM in Skyrim. 

Look under the Zaz menu and I believe under "Sexlab" you will find an option to register animations. Click this, wait for a second and it will say "registered" I believe.

I don't use Zaz animations anymore, yet when I did this is what I would do upon character creation to make those animations playable.

• 7 months later...

ToddTheFoxqqq,

You can register Zaz through the MCM in Skyrim. 

Look under the Zaz menu and I believe under "Sexlab" you will find an option to register animations. Click this, wait for a second and it will say "registered" I believe.

I don't use Zaz animations anymore, yet when I did this is what I would do upon character creation to make those animations playable.

That does work. Pause and go to the Mod Configure menu. Find sex lab and then go to rebuild and clean. Then find Reset Animation Registry. Click on that and give it a few seconds and from then on sex animations should work. If they dont just do that whenever you plan on having sex. Make sure you run FNIS first and that you dont have any warnings.

Hello, i have run into a problem with sex lab animations, or ZAZ animations. im not sure which. i have never got either of them to work, so i dont know the difference. I will do something In skyrim that should result in sex, and then it just doesn't ever play the animation. All i really know is im supposed to include a debug lol, so i have. 

Are you using MOD organizer? Have you installed FNIS correctly?

TO get SexLab to function as intended it is important to install the MOD, all dependencies and follow instructions accurately, all instructions are available in a pretty comprehensive fashion. All animations need FNIS installed correctly.

If you need further help the community is very helpful but need more info on your installation.

Are you using MOD organizer? Have you installed FNIS correctly?

TO get SexLab to function as intended it is important to install the MOD, all dependencies and follow instructions accurately, all instructions are available in a pretty comprehensive fashion. All animations need FNIS installed correctly.

If you need further help the community is very helpful but need more info on your installation.

i fixed this over a year ago i think lol. but thank you.

Archived