Tribunal Robes by Zairaam.esp
Tribunal Masks by Zairaam
Diamond Weapon Smithing: Archery
Mancika_Templarset.esp
Crossbow_Basic_Collection_Llist.esp
Witch of the Wild.esp
WldHuntress.esp
ScopedBows.esp
Gear.esp (my own custom enchanted equipment mod)
PotionmodDragonborn.esp (My own Potion renaming+sorting mod)
Spellmod.esp (My own mod that edits various spell effects, dragon health, that kinda thing)
Infinite Werewolf.esp
WerewolfSecondHowlToggle.esp
vImmersiveBeds.esp
AdvancedKillMoves.esp
FNISspells.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Vectorplexus regular addon
SOS - Shop.esp
Sexlab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Sexlab Romance.esp
Sexlab Trainers.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexlabNudeCreatures.esp
SexlabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexlabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexlabWerewolves.esp
SexlabAroused.esm
Sexlab_Dialogues.esp
sextoys_calyps-2.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
zzEstrus.esp
NiruinsBusinessplan.esp
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp
Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

And my problem is that I believe AFT and Sexlab may be fighting for control of my followers' clothing. Or, maybe AFT and SoS.

Some male followers walk around naked all the time, despite the fact that they have armor and clothing in their inventory.

Other male followers walk around clothed, but refuse to undress when involved in Sexlab dialogue encounters. Or, they'll undress for just a moment but then they'll put their clothing/armor right back on.

Come to think of it, the walking around naked part only happens to male followers whom my character has had the sex with and given a SoS potion to, or used the MCM SoS menu to adjust.

AFT has a dialogue menu where you can go Gear->Unequip All Gear, and that works to make them naked... but then they definitely stay that way and I don't know how to turn that off. I used this on Farkas and Vilkas because they sometimes weren't undressing. But I didn't use it on Athis and Roggi Knot-beard, and they're walking around naked all the time (except when I ask them to follow me).

It doesn't affect Aela or Njada (they're female), and it doesn't affect male followers I haven't boinked, and it doesn't affect males I have boinked that aren't followers.

And I still don't know why my male followers are sometimes not undressing when I initiate dialogue sex with them (Valdimar, Farkas/Vilkas before I used the 'remove gear' AFT command).

Hm... maybe it has something to do with whether I gave them a SoS potion or not. I gave one to Farkas, Vilkas, and Roggi, but have not yet given one to Valdimar. I suppose I could try giving a potion and using the MCM menu to adjust the schlongs of two male followers I haven't boinked, just to narrow down whether it's SoS or sexlab that's causing the problem. ...won't really tell me anything about how to fix it, though.

Halp? The AFT thing would be fine, if I knew how to tell them to put their gear back on. Or, maybe if I could just tell AFT to stop managing follower equipment?

I assume you have enabled inventory management with AFT.

I also assume that the followers you have a problem with are Farkas, Virkas and those other two gyus from the companios. 

In older versions of Sexlab they were naked after sex for me too. Propably has something to do with their Wolf armor. 

since you are using AFT, the easiest way to redress them is to ask to see another outfit. If you are in a city for example you can ask to see their home outfit. dont change anything and exit their inventory. They will then equip the armor they were suppost to be wearing. 

AFT scripts sometime dont have the time to equip your followers in a heavy moded Skyrim and the script fails.

The above way is an easy way to fix them.

Just never ask to see the armor their are supposed to be wearing as this migh mess things up. If they are in the city for example and they are wearing their home outfit, dont ask to see the city outfit, ask to see the standard.

As to why this is happening, I thing it was the sos version. See if you have the latest.

I... may be running an older version of AFT. I don't see options for 'let me see another outfit', all I see is 'equip your bonus outfit' and then I get some funny error message about not changing the load order or bad things happen. I'm pretty sure I am running the latest version of all of the sex mods because I just downloaded all of this stuff the other day.

The 'followers don't get undressed or put their clothes back on right away' thing seems to not happen if I first ask the follower to follow me. So I guess I can just do that.

i use ufo for followers theres a chat topic in it saying

you know

then a branch of topics with 1 saying

you could dress better

which would make the follower put all items they have in inventory even scripted stuff thats not supposed to be like the blades gear if you used mcm to check inverntory before the you could dress better itll have basic gear not armour they have on but when you use you could dress better all items show up in there inventory that they held  i use lightning follower of nexus lightning from ffxiii it has her proper head by the looks of it same for serah from serah mod on nexus

one more thing, see if you have "Victims redress" checked in Sexlab Menu.

It's off. Anyway, I have 'restrict aggressive animations' turned on..

Idk what's going on. I'll ask Roggi knot-beard to be my follower, he puts his clothes on. I dismiss him, he walks away with his clothes on. I come back later, he's still got his clothes on. I come back after I finish a dungeon and he's sitting at the dining table naked.

one more thing, see if you have "Victims redress" checked in Sexlab Menu.

It's off. Anyway, I have 'restrict aggressive animations' turned on..

Idk what's going on. I'll ask Roggi knot-beard to be my follower, he puts his clothes on. I dismiss him, he walks away with his clothes on. I come back later, he's still got his clothes on. I come back after I finish a dungeon and he's sitting at the dining table naked.

sounds like jamie oliver  XD

Archived