Does HDT mean Pregnant Capability??

Torcha09

So, I understand that hdt is a havok modifier that gives us some bouncies, but when I peruse armors and see the beloved, HDT lettering next to the armor, I take it as a sign that it has belly scaling, since this is true of some hdt armors and the hdt bodies. Of course I'm talking about Bodyslide specifically here, with its awesome pregnant slider to see what it does to the armor to check for clipping.  So I'm assuming that belly support is a standard of HDT now, but if mods as big as "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide & TBBP HDT" claim HDT but have no pregnant slider, what's up? Is HDT just to indicate weighting on the belly? Or does it entail full suite of customizability, as in making of the pregos?  If it is the weighting, why after I edit the armor in bodyslide with CBBE HDT body as reference, do boobs fly through fabric/metal upon moving(but stationary there is no clipping)? If it advertises HDT weight, but doesn't have it.... Ugh, I'm just so confused. I just want my preset to look nice and also get pregers... :/

No.

HDT means -> normalized weighting compatible with default T\BBP skeletons (Cherry,Dragonfly, 90% of skully's skeletons, XPMSE2). It can have belly support it doesn't need to. It can have butt support it doesn't need to. Breast Phyiscs (with 2 or 1 bone per breast) is so the minimum. It just need to be backwards compatible with the orignal T\BBP system.

BBP\TBBP means -> (Tender) Breast and Butt Phyiscs meaning it can have Butt weighting, it can have belly (is often explicite said), it has a minimum Breast Physics. But the weights can be made with a skeleton that is not compatible to the orignal systems. A popular exapmle is CBBE-TBBP that body is marked as TBBP but is not comaptible to original TBBP skeletons, and is just barely T\BBP compatible with XPMS1.9 (CBBE-TBBP was skinned with XPMS1.6 or so). For HDT with such a body you would need it's skeleton used for its skinning, thus all old armors skinned to default T\BBP would fail.

No.

HDT means -> normalized weighting compatible with default T\BBP skeletons (Cherry,Dragonfly, 90% of skully's skeletons, XPMSE2). It can have belly support it doesn't need to. It can have butt support it doesn't need to. Breast Phyiscs (with 2 or 1 bone per breast) is so the minimum. It just need to be backwards compatible with the orignal T\BBP system.

BBP\TBBP means -> (Tender) Breast and Butt Phyiscs meaning it can have Butt weighting, it can have belly (is often explicite said), it has a minimum Breast Physics. But the weights can be made with a skeleton that is not compatible to the orignal systems. A popular exapmle is CBBE-TBBP that body is marked as TBBP but is not comaptible to original TBBP skeletons, and is just barely T\BBP compatible with XPMS1.9 (CBBE-TBBP was skinned with XPMS1.6 or so). For HDT with such a body you would need it's skeleton used for its skinning, thus all old armors skinned to default T\BBP would fail.

Ralph-Wiggum-ralph-wiggum-126975_320_240

No.

Many thanks for clarification. :) I didn't know HDT was a normalized weighting. I thought it was a, "Hey, everything has weight now!" kinda thing. I mean, that's how it's seemingly played up a lot. This makes so much sense now, and will help me keep expectations to a minimum when I download armors. You rock Groovtama. Thanks for remaining an active member of the community. :D

Archived