Anybody like to write Poetry? [random i know]

Poetry like the other kinds of writting is a way to share your feelings, to describe them as much as you can and to think differently about them... Personally, when I write a poem on a piece of paper, I am able to stop hurting myself with my own problems, I just put them into words and I see everything from an other side. Strangely, writting doesn't help me that much anymore, but at least, even if I am so lazy that I don't write that much, it's still easy to find a subject.

@Anachromie : C'est très beau, vraiment. Félicitations.

To answer the main topic, I write all the time, poems, songs, novels, or just drafts since I'm 11. The thing is no one has ever read them. As soon as I'm done, i toss everything in the trash. I've never kept anything I ever wrote. At 19, I've even written a 200 pages book, then I've burnt it. I can't explain why but I need to do that, I need to destroy what I've created as soon as it's finished, and never felt the need to share my writings. It's garbage anyway, so no one misses anything. But it doesn't matter, I have to do it. I don't know why, it's just like this.

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

I used to write when I was younger but stopped for no reason... Maybe I should start again, if I do Ill post here