Hello

Need help!

I made this:

post-23292-0-05634600-1418222997_thumb.jpg

Looks good huh?

Problem is with the tail, this is what it looks like in nifskope:

post-23292-0-71500800-1418223006_thumb.jpg

But in game it looks like this:

post-23292-0-75082600-1418223018_thumb.jpgpost-23292-0-83823300-1418223027_thumb.jpg

If you look carefully, its actually the footfemale.dds texture plastered on the tail. Don't know why but I'm thinking it might be because blender can't export anything but a square UV because when I use the argonian tail I get the correct results.

post-23292-0-78146000-1418223035_thumb.jpgpost-23292-0-82873600-1418223044_thumb.jpg

Can anyone fix it?

KhajiitTail.7z

Hello

Need help!

I made this:

attachicon.gif0.jpg

Looks good huh?

Problem is with the tail, this is what it looks like in nifskope:

attachicon.gif1.JPG

But in game it looks like this:

attachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpg

If you look carefully, its actually the footfemale.dds texture plastered on the tail. Don't know why but I'm thinking it might be because blender can't export anything but a square UV because when I use the argonian tail I get the correct results.

attachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpg

Can anyone fix it?

attachicon.gifKhajiitTail.7z

All oblivion textures must be to the power of 2 (e.g 1024x1024, 4096x4096). Try these.

All!!! believe me I've tried everything.

I only have blender 2.49b installed. I could install a recent blender but then I'd have to use 2.49b to import and export anyway so same thing. I could go look for 3dmax somewhere... and learn it... and come back maybe 1 month later :)

I only have blender 2.49b installed. I could install a recent blender but then I'd have to use 2.49b to import and export anyway so same thing. I could go look for 3dmax somewhere... and learn it... and come back maybe 1 month later :)

Ok, try this khajiitTail.zip

Ok, try this attachicon.gifkhajiitTail.zip

Ok, never mind. I believe that bug was a long running issue with the khajitt race.

Yup. Now I know why everything is put in footmale footfemale and works. Can't be bothered to change out all the meshes and esp to test it again but I don't think the way Robert's male bodies handles the khajiit tail works correctly. It's just that the default khajiit tail and any that replaced it looked so similar noone noticed.

Archived