Alternate Start Live Another Life CTD

Solora

Hello, I recently installed a few mods from this site that I would really love to use in my game for immersion (Sex Lab Framework, Private Needs, and Zax animation pack) and they installed without any issued, I used FNIS generator to update my FNIS and LOOT for load order, and Wyre Bash, and the game loads and plays fine,  except I've attempted to use the ASLAL mod and as soon as I click on the statue of Mara, my game immediately crashes. I've updated ASLAL, I've tried to use loot and Wyre Bash to see if I'm missing any esps or ems, and I cannot find anything that would cause the ctd as far as I can tell. I know it hs to be something about one of these new mods though because I made a new game recently before and it worked fine. Has anyone else had these problems when using these mods together? Thanks.

Then I would say it's most probably the Private Needs. Anything else I'm using myself and never had any problems with the setup.

But how did you install the mods?

Manually? Then go dig your grave xD.

With Nexus Mod Manager? Well, you probably may reinstall your whole Skyrim soon. Your whole Skyrim.

Mod Organizer? Chapeau and try to rearrange the mods in the left list (change the prorities). Maybe something got overwritten, that causes the CTD.

Then I would say it's most probably the Private Needs

Just because you have the same mods dosen't mean this is the issue in this case it is 99.999999% sure not the issue

Live another life I know a few people who just started to crash without changing something major one example fixed it with uninstalling summer overhaul even tough this has not much to do with LaL itself one fixed it by deinstalling some grass mod. I can only say from these expierences that the issue might be to much mods running at once try disabling some and see if this works you can reenable them after the start.

A papyrus.log would also be intresting maybe we can see the errow in the log

With Nexus Mod Manager? Well, you probably may reinstall your whole Skyrim soon. Your whole Skyrim.

Bullshit sorry but thats it stop scarring people I use NMM and manual install since I started modding skyrim without any issues if you have a common sense you don't need MO dosen't mean MO is bad just to be clear reinstalling skyrim is just such a load of crap you never have to reinstall the whole game this will fix nothing regardless of the error most errors sit in the savegame itself not in the data folder if you don't know what you are overwriting you should not even start with modding and there is such a thing called backup.... but whatever.

Sorry if I sound rude, but I'm sick of people scarring other just to convert them to holy MO users. MO is great if you just start with modding skyrim but if you have a modded skyrim its not worth the hassle to install everything again just to use something you don't need.

Edit: just to be clear

Has anyone else had these problems when using these mods together? Thanks.

No I use them all togheter

Hello again, thanks for your answers. I've never use papyrus before, how do you make a log if you dont mind me asking? I'll try uninstalling a few at a time, it's just a huge pain in the ass. And yes, I installed them all manually, I usually use Nesus mod manager,  however I'm very used to modding skyrim and oblivion I've been modding them for years, and I'm certain I haven't installed them incorrectly, sorry if that makes me sound pious or something :P

Archived