LUSH Gear Sultry Dress Pack (Bodyslide CBBE HDT)

View File

Other LUSH Gears: Here

.: Permissions
Have at it. No need to contact me.

.: WHAT IS THIS?
Total 3 dresses retextured with transparencies added. Two dresses are split off from LUSH Gear SetA (HeatWave & Courtesan) and have been updated to fit better with other panties across all LUSH gears. Includes new Delilah Set. See Update Log below for more info.

Modified dresses for use with LUSH HDT Body. Optional Bodyslide sliders are available for other body types.

If you notice any problems or clipping, please let me know!! If you like it, please endorse!

E0EcJPG.jpg
dd5A5xn.jpg
VVmOdGG.jpg
WheQlU9.jpg
JvwBtX3.jpg
7229Qzi.jpg

.: ARMOR LIST
Slot designations: 45 Panty, 49 Shorts/Skirts, 57 Nipple Rings, 51 Stockings, 54 Belt/Weapons, 56 Bra

Delilah Dress
- Panty Black, White, Red
- Body Dress Black, Lavender, Pink, Red, Teal, White
- Boots Heels Black, Red

HeatWave Dress
- Body Dress Black, Magenta, Red, White

Courtesan Dress
- Body Dress Black, Green, Pink, Red, White

.: HOW DO I GET IN GAME?
You can craft and temper in game at tanning rack or use console command.

Chests in game labeled Lush Sultry Chest.
Console command 'help sultry'. A chest will appear with ###### in front.
Console command 'player.placeatme ######'

If you want to change the armor stats, you can copy the stats from another armor by using Copy Armor by Dienes.

.: F.A.Q.
What is Bodyslide?
It's a software by Caliente that conforms armor to CBBE body types. First the armor must be converted to default CBBE body using Bodyslide Outfit Studio.

How do I use LUSH Body or other body replacers?
Download and install via Nexus or unzip contents into your Skryim game directory.

How do I convert vanilla armor to fit LUSH or other body replacers?
Search Nexus for keywords 'Bodyslide' and 'CBBE' (or your preferred body replacer). Download and install. For LUSH Body or other CBBE body replacers, install in the order below. These mods will ensure you get boob and ass bounce. Be sure to run FNIS after installing any animations (See FNIS FAQ).

0) Install latest SKSE (Google Skyrim Script Extender)
1) Realistic Ragdoll and Force by dDefinder1
2) FNIS Behavior by fore, followed by any custom animations
3) Caliente Beautiful Bodies Edition(CBBE) by Caliente
4) XP32 Maximum Skeleton by xp32
5) HDT Physics Extension by HydrogensaysHDT
6) Caliente Bodyslide by Caliente
7) Bodyslide Compatible Outfit Packs such as Remodeled Armor for CBBE by chronotrigger77
8) CBBE LUSH (this) or any CBBE body replacer with Bodyslide.
9) Run FNIS, run LOOT.

Run Bodyslide, then do the following:

1) Open Bodyslide
2) In "Outfit/Body", select CBBE Body HDT.
3) In "Preset", select your preferred body preset (CBBE LUSH, etc...). Play with sliders and save your body.
4) In "Outfit/Body", select your armor then click "Build"
-OR-
5) Click the magnifying glass next to "Group Filter", then click "Choose Groups"
6) Click the groups your armor belong to, click ok.
7) Click "Batch Build". Unselect any bodies that you see (i.e. CBBE Vanilla, CBBE Slim, etc..) then click ok.

.: COMPATIBILITY
Anything for CBBE and Bodyslide. However, as with any outifts that have been converted to CBBE, some clipping issues may occur. Please notify me if you see this.

.: NON-COMPATIBILITY
Some clipping can occur with custom animations during movement. Some of this is due to wrong skeleton installed and some of this is HDT bone weight issues which I may or may not be able to fix.

NOTE: Any clipping with standard animation or when standing still is a bug so please notify me.

.: SCREENSHOTS INFO
SG Hair Pack 268 by HelloSanta (Google it)
Real Girl Skin CBBE Conversion by Samisme74 (Original by Zonzai)
The Eyes of Beautyby LogRaam
RANS HeadMesh Variants by RAN46 - Round faced
CBBE Bodyslide by Caliente
Immersive Saturation Boostby Aplestormy

.: CREDITS
-R18PN
-zertualpro
-davidcho
-jojjo
-calyps

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/06/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    See FAQ (How do I convert...?)
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 3 weeks later...

Confusing filenames...

#!OBpGTALC!HSD4ZdYKytJgvCgMnR_3etAgO8lu6WgKIeizQ4rY5B0

#!vVAyjBhT!hpnZMxEMeS0rRUtod6SYP8wEllDOlHTN87tq5szUsa8

How about renaming them to what you have on the first page

Lush gear Main File
Lush gear Bodyslide File

EDIT...

The downloaded files are named correctly, its just the mirror link name...

Confusing filenames...

Lush gear Main File

Lush gear Bodyslide File

EDIT...

Wish I could, but it's the way outside file linking to Mega is set up. Those rambling digits point to the Mega file. Changing that would disable the link.

Confusing filenames...

Lush gear Main File

Lush gear Bodyslide File

EDIT...

Wish I could, but it's the way outside file linking to Mega is set up. Those rambling digits point to the Mega file. Changing that would disable the link.

Got it... I downloaded it, but didn't install it, as it looks like it has a dependency on Realistic Ragdoll and Force, from what is written in your install order.

The realistic ragdoll does the reverse of my physics engines, which adds more force. Although the video on your page with the shout, looks like the guards have been hit with a hurricane...

Confusing filenames...

Lush gear Main File

Lush gear Bodyslide File

EDIT...

Got it... I downloaded it, but didn't install it, as it looks like it has a dependency on Realistic Ragdoll and Force, from what is written in your install order.

The realistic ragdoll does the reverse of my physics engines, which adds more force. Although the video on your page with the shout, looks like the guards have been hit with a hurricane...

Realistic Ragdoll is not required. Just recommended. Main requirements are HDT physics, XPMS 32 skeleton, CBBE, and Bodyslide 2. I don't have any videos uploaded. Listed download mods in FAQ don't belong to me.

Confusing filenames...

Lush gear Main File

Lush gear Bodyslide File

EDIT...

Realistic Ragdoll is not required. Just recommended. Main requirements are HDT physics, XPMS 32 skeleton, CBBE, and Bodyslide 2. I don't have any videos uploaded. Listed download mods in FAQ don't belong to me.

Brilliant... It's good to know, maybe you should add that information to your main page. As your install order, makes it look like its required...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The creator of this mod hasn't been online for a month now. Not sure what happened there, but this doesn't look good. Particularly since I don't think anyone would file a copyright complaint against this and the other LUSH mods that would cause MEGA to remove the files. And the only other explanation is that the author deleted the content themselves for some reason.

I downloaded most of his/her work, but this one I somehow missed. :s

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hi. i installed Sultry pack, did "build batch" thing in bodyslide(all three types of dress) but for some reason i can only craft "Delilah dress", heatwave and courtesan are not listed ingame. does anyone know what i did wrong? im talking about crafting at the forge not using console. btw awesome mod samisme74, thank you for your work

• 1 month later...

hi. i installed Sultry pack, did "build batch" thing in bodyslide(all three types of dress) but for some reason i can only craft "Delilah dress", heatwave and courtesan are not listed ingame. does anyone know what i did wrong? im talking about crafting at the forge not using console. btw awesome mod samisme74, thank you for your work

Well you're doing better than me... I can't even get the Delilah dress to work, which is what I want

Sorry for late reply. It has been fixed. Please download 1.5a.

Well you're doing better than me... I can't even get the Delilah dress to work, which is what I want

ESP has been fixed. Please download 1.5a.

Sorry for late reply. It has been fixed. Please download 1.5a.

ESP has been fixed. Please download 1.5a.

I just realised, I don't see any .esp or .bsa in the Data foulder, or in the download from here. If there supposed to be an esp? The problems I'm having are probably really simple, but I'm new to modding (you can see my account is only like 2-3 days old ;w;), so I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing. Nevermind, I am a colossal idiot. I only downloaded the bodyslide files, and never downloaded the main files...

• 3 months later...

Thanks for this. :)

Just a quick question. Is there any need to have a separate bodyslide file for each color? Unless of course the outfits are different, then ignore me, heh.

It would be much easier to have one bodyslide file for each clothing item, and less BS dropdown list clutter, and then reference each item in the .esp with different armor and armor AA for colors. Plus, users may need to alter things in OS and doing it for each colour would be a PITA.