Deviously Nude...

NathanSteele

For the first time in nearly 6 months I've had an opportunity to play Skyrim and was surprised to see so many new mods and updates... but there is one that I would like to see.

I like the mod "Dangerously Nude" but have found it lacking in the department of being attacked while in a state of undressed and would like to see this updated or a similar mod done to replace it... here are my thoughts on what I'd like to see the mod do:

1. Allow not just males to attack/rape a nude female PC, but certain women can equip a strap-on and teach the PC a lesson.
  2. Make it so that guards are more likely to approach the nude PC and charge them for creating a disturbance by making the PC pay in gold or get raped. If PC chooses to fight, off to Jail they go if they lose.
  3. Add a Humiliation factor... after rape there is a chance that items from Devious Devices are attached and must follow the guard (in gear) on his/her set path and allowed to be raped by the townspeople who's arousal level is high/or fails percentage roll.

Don't get me wrong, Dangerously Nude is nice, but there are times where I can walk around the most crowded of towns without any attacks... they will comment that my character is nude but only the male townspeople will attack and guards or females never do...

Dangerously Nude was incorporated into another mod if I remember correctly.

You can use Sexcrime to make nudity, masturbation and other forms of sex crimes.

If you use Prison Overhaul you can be sent to prison for your crimes, while serving your time you'll be sent to the townsquare to be punished, tormented and raped.

I'd suggest the following:

SexLab LoversVictim (needs SexLab Aroused as a master) - switch off the brawl element and set the NPC arousal threshold to 35 with '0' hours to next naked rape.

Spectator Crowds Ultra - this gets extra potential 'clients' in the area - can also set public sex to be illegal

SexCrime (as above) - this can be used to generate a bounty based on nudity and public sex, which then feeds into

XAZ Prison Ovehaul (again as above) - this allows for the prisoner to be attacked in prison and then paraded through the streets to the stocks where further assaults can take place.

SexLab Dangerously Nude Tweaked - there's a link on the Dangerously Nude post - allows for greater chance of rape if drunk

SexLab Working Girl has an element that involves Guards demanding sex - if refused then it's off to prison

Dangerous Nights - chance of being attacked while sleeping - increased if naked

Apropos Beta - gives a description of what is happening and also can be configured to show signs of abuse, such as tears, then scratches, cuts, etc.

SexLab Solutions - gives "options" to confrontational situations

SexLab Util1 - a great mod which allows for various effects arising from sexual acts - such as crying after rape. Can mean that victim is unable to move for a while giving others an opportunity.

All mods are from this site of course! Prison Overhaul can be a bit buggy in my experience but it has plenty of debug tools to deal with them.

Archived