How do i assing sword on back for npc using XMPSE 2.1

shuvo60

Hi every one,

I am using Groovtama's XPMS Extended  2.14 and DSR latest version and Racemenu latest version. I got sword styler for player character  But there is no slider for npc in race menu. My pc using sword on back and npc using vanilla position for sword.

In the installation wizard in XMPSE i choose "Sword on back" and "dagger on hip".

Can anyone guide me the step to work sword on the back for npc ?

Doesn't work with the newest skeleton, cause of the new player position weapon styles. Only thing that will work is shields on back. Everything else is player only now.

You'd have to use the skeleton version before that in order to get npcs to benefit from Dual Sheath Redux now.

I think i can't use the earlier vesion because the don't support htd and i have htd body.

I've heard that there is a racemenu slider option for npc but i am unable to find that

Doesn't work with the newest skeleton, cause of the new player position weapon styles. Only thing that will work is shields on back. Everything else is player only now.

You'd have to use the skeleton version before that in order to get npcs to benefit from Dual Sheath Redux now.

I think i can't use the earlier vesion because the don't support htd and i have htd body.

I've heard that there is a racemenu slider option for npc but i am unable to find that

As far as I know the 2.06 version supports HDT. It's what I used to use myself, and never had any issues with anything HDT related.

And no idea on the npc slider, as I haven't heard of that.

As far as I know the 2.06 version supports HDT. It's what I used to use myself, and never had any issues with anything HDT related.

And no idea on the npc slider, as I haven't heard of that.

Great thanks man! Using v 2.06 and issue is solved :)

Archived