Latest Tamago and Hiyoko versions?

Hi

I wasn't sure if I should've posted this in the Lovers with PK discussion, so I just came to this general one if that's okay.

So, I downloaded and installed the Tamago Club, Tamago Outlet, Lover's Tamago Club, Hiyoko Club, and the Hiyoko Generator from here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/

And It didn't seem to work, well I can't tell, because there's no indications that it works in game. All the other mods seem to be working except for that one. And yes, I can see it all in the Oblivion Data folder and all my other mods and game are up to date (I mainly use Oblivion Mod Manager to install my mods).

So, I wanted to know if I was using the right Tamago & Hiyoko sources/versions. Am I downloading It from the right place? If so, it's a problem on my end. I have searched everywhere with no luck.

So if anyone could give me a link to the latest version of it that is known to work, I'd be very grateful. 

EDIT: Also, Is there any way to tell if the mod is working in game?

Alright, I am the living proof of working Tamagoclub here. I am not certain if it is the latest version, but I can assure you that it is the version used by many of us around here.

Once you've installed it, you should be able to cast at least two setting spells (of tamagoclub and hiyokoclub) and change few settings with them. When you start a new game, hiyokoclub will say to you that it will build a name array. These are the indication that they are at least trying to do something.

If you want to see if it's working with your own eyes, change these settings in the ini file to a 100%: FertilizationRate and ConceptionRate. Then have sex with someone, wait and see.

Keep in mind that temporary actors like female bandits will not get pregnant; unlike that, male bandits are able to impregnate other fertile females.

Tamagoclub processes its events once every 4 game hours. So it isn't a bad idea to wait by a 4 hours unit when you are testing.

Alright, I am the living proof of working Tamagoclub here. I am not certain if it is the latest version, but I can assure you that it is the version used by many of us around here.

Once you've installed it, you should be able to cast at least two setting spells (of tamagoclub and hiyokoclub) and change few settings with them. When you start a new game, hiyokoclub will say to you that it will build a name array. These are the indication that they are at least trying to do something.

If you want to see if it's working with your own eyes, change these settings in the ini file to a 100%: FertilizationRate and ConceptionRate. Then have sex with someone, wait and see.

Keep in mind that temporary actors like female bandits will not get pregnant; unlike that, male bandits are able to impregnate other fertile females.

Tamagoclub processes its events once every 4 game hours. So it isn't a bad idea to wait by a 4 hours unit when you are testing.

Okay, thank you so much.

:D

Archived