Loot error on fresh install.

Spanners44

Due to RL issues I haven't play my Skyrim for months so decided to start a new game. I uninstalled /re-installed the game and downloaded new/updated mods. I also decided to try the new Mod Organizer for the install after seeing it recommended in a couple of posts here. I'm installing stuff in stages, the first stage was everything down to Fuz Ro Doh and run fine (I did decide to deactivate Realistic force tho) and 2nd stage I  got as far as installing SL, FNIS and ZAZ but have runn into a problem.

I get the following errors in my LOOT report:

post-394124-0-13051200-1417614370_thumb.jpg.

1stly I cannot understand why it is warning me that SkyUI isn't acrtivated when as you can see in the MO window it is!

2ndly I have no idea why the FNIS animation list files seem to be missing as the FNIS package installed without any problems and MO ran GenerateFNISforUsers.exe before it ran the LOOT exec.

As you can see I have installed FNIS v 5.0.2, ZazAP main & Textures V0600 & patch v0601 with SexLab v 1.59c. I have also made sure I have the lastest versions of all mods.

I have carefully followed the install instuctions for all packages so am currently stumped.

Can someones please give me some advice as I cannot find anything useful in fthe forums.

Loot is integrated in MO. Just click the "Sort" button on top of the plugin list.

The integrated version may not be up2date with the standalone version, but it works and a tutorial on how to add own rules in MOs Loot version exists as well.

The priority of files in left panel should mostly present the order in right panel. Left panel decides the order where scripts are loaded in game, so you will have to manually sort that out.

The Skeleton should be one of last things to load in left panel. Only patcher output files (mods made from Overwrite) should load after it, nothing else.

There should be no files above Unofficial Skyirm Patch. You can also install SkyUI trough MO. It complains first, but this is a false error. Skip it and SkyUI will install properly. Install it and activate ESP-file in your load order.

This will fix portion of your probelms, but not all of them. I don't know why lists are not registered. I have never experienced that.

Could you give a bit more information about your LOOT version? 

Could I see the summary side of your LOOT report also. That would also really help a lot.

I am using version 0.6.0 which is the latest.

Loot is integrated in MO. Just click the "Sort" button on top of the plugin list.

The integrated version may not be up2date with the standalone version, but it works and a tutorial on how to add own rules in MOs Loot version exists as well.

I know but it doesn't automatically show the report when run that way and I also found it helpful running it like this as it can force MO to run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe plugin without having to start the game.

The priority of files in left panel should mostly present the order in right panel. Left panel decides the order where scripts are loaded in game, so you will have to manually sort that out.

The Skeleton should be one of last things to load in left panel. Only patcher output files (mods made from Overwrite) should load after it, nothing else.

There should be no files above Unofficial Skyirm Patch. You can also install SkyUI trough MO. It complains first, but this is a false error. Skip it and SkyUI will install properly. Install it and activate ESP-file in your load order.

This will fix portion of your probelms, but not all of them. I don't know why lists are not registered. I have never experienced that.

Ok I didn't realise that. Thanks for your help, I changed the order as you suggested and it seems to have solved all my problems. As I said I'm still learning this new mod management systems. I have SkyUI installed through Steam which will automatically keep it up to date.

Archived