Truely Skimpy Clothing

700 Tnega Terces

I'm looking for either new outifs or vanilla replacers that meet the following criteria:  The lower half might or might not have stockings, etc. but should not have anything heavier than a mini-skirt w/ thong or something equally revealing that shows at least some bare skin on hips and thighs. For the upper half the top should revleal as much of the breasts as possible (at least 75%), and can even leave them tottaly exposed (I'll accept some that cover them up a little bit on the theory that alway having them tottally exposed would get boring.  Not that I'm compelely buying that theory, mind you ;P )  Oh, and no Latex.  What can I say, I'm just not a real fan...

Here is an example of what I'm lookin for (from this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35578-busty-maid/)

post-12130-0-82614100-1417551439_thumb.jpg

(Again, for the sake of variety, the nipples don't always have to be showing...but I won't complain if they are!)

Remodeled armour and heavy use of the zap sliders in Bodyslide solves lot's of what you want. You can even use a standalone version if you want only you and you followed to use them, Sadly, getting skimpy clothing are much harder, especially if you more into exposed breasts then bottomless stuff. Getting skimpy clothing replacers that will effect npc's in general are apperantly next to impossible. I mean topless dresses are still pretty much the norm in some places, yet try to get that in Skyrim and you fin that it is extrymly hard to do of some odd reason. For armour, just zap avay the top/bra in bodyslide, for clothing, no such zaps. Why this is I do not know but I find it extremely immersion breaking when only the warrior women can let go of the top.

If I were to wish up my ideal clothing replacer...

... make that my ideal erotic clothing replacer, because what I really want most is a sci-fi tron-meets-megaman.EXE style replacer...

It should look like it has never even heard of "modesty". Existing replacers, generally either go "look, look, I'm just barely covering" or "look, look I'm just barely not covering", and that's just lame.

Some ideas:

• Shirtless skirt/pants: post-173801-0-18682500-1417639331_thumb.jpg
  • The flasher coat/robe: post-173801-0-80952100-1417646280_thumb.png
  • The too-short poncho: post-173801-0-24418600-1417646089_thumb.jpg
  • Nobody goes for the torso!: post-173801-0-36601300-1417646351_thumb.png
  • Clear glass armor or sheer silk
  • Body-stockings
  • And of course:
  • The emperor's new clothes:
Also, no boob socks.

If you're covering the boobs, cover them with something practical. Make it look like you covered them because it was necessary, not because you chose to.

Remodeled armour and heavy use of the zap sliders in Bodyslide solves lot's of what you want. You can even use a standalone version if you want only you and you followed to use them, Sadly, getting skimpy clothing are much harder, especially if you more into exposed breasts then bottomless stuff. Getting skimpy clothing replacers that will effect npc's in general are apperantly next to impossible. I mean topless dresses are still pretty much the norm in some places, yet try to get that in Skyrim and you fin that it is extrymly hard to do of some odd reason. For armour, just zap avay the top/bra in bodyslide, for clothing, no such zaps. Why this is I do not know but I find it extremely immersion breaking when only the warrior women can let go of the top.

It is all about the mesh inside the nif file.

The clothing meshes are usually 2 inside the nif file (the entire dress, and the leggings).

Where the armor is usually a break down of the chest plate, shoulder pads, abs plate, maybe a under shirt of chain mail, the belt, the panties, the skirt to hide the panties, the leggings, the arm pieces (usuallly things like elbow pads or chain mail) and so forth.

With the more meshes in the nif file it is easier to remove pieces, which allows you to make something skimpy.

With the Clothes the only option is to go the way nsk13 does and tweak the texture files.

Did you know that all of nsk13's armor packs are base on the 8 skimpy dress meshes (yep that is what makes up the torso for the Sotetta, Meranda, and all his other packs).

Along with some add on's like full pantyhose type stockings, panties, thongs, and what not.

But the torso piece if you look at one in Outfit Studio and turn off the texture it looks completely different then when the texture is turned on.

That is because the textures have areas that are completely empty which skyrim just allows the base body that is part of the nif file to be seen instead.

If you want the clothes to become skimpier/more revealing... then play around with the texture files.

You would have to play around with all 3 textures for each nif (the diffuse, the normal, and the specular) cause if you delete part out of the diffuse and not the other 2 then it will probably show up with a strange blue/purple color in that area.

And for the OP....

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59571/?

Lush Set A...

59571-1-1416029220.jpg

59571-3-1414857565.jpg

Zap Sliders to remove things, around 20 or more different armors to build in Outfit Studio...

Everything in that package is skimpy... but I do prefer the corrupter and and milkslave sets

The UNPK armor set I did is pretty skimpy, although I don't know what body you're using. Some of the armors I made are less skimpy than others though. 

Link please?!?  I'd like this to be a list/colleciton thread...

Maebari-and-pasties is the embodiment of "just barely not exposing the naughty bits"

We're not kids here -- we don't need to make sure we hide the nipples and genitals.

It is all about the mesh inside the nif file.

The clothing meshes are usually 2 inside the nif file (the entire dress, and the leggings).

Where the armor is usually a break down of the chest plate, shoulder pads, abs plate, maybe a under shirt of chain mail, the belt, the panties, the skirt to hide the panties, the leggings, the arm pieces (usuallly things like elbow pads or chain mail) and so forth.

With the more meshes in the nif file it is easier to remove pieces, which allows you to make something skimpy.

With the Clothes the only option is to go the way nsk13 does and tweak the texture files.

Did you know that all of nsk13's armor packs are base on the 8 skimpy dress meshes (yep that is what makes up the torso for the Sotetta, Meranda, and all his other packs).

Along with some add on's like full pantyhose type stockings, panties, thongs, and what not.

But the torso piece if you look at one in Outfit Studio and turn off the texture it looks completely different then when the texture is turned on.

That is because the textures have areas that are completely empty which skyrim just allows the base body that is part of the nif file to be seen instead.

If you want the clothes to become skimpier/more revealing... then play around with the texture files.

You would have to play around with all 3 textures for each nif (the diffuse, the normal, and the specular) cause if you delete part out of the diffuse and not the other 2 then it will probably show up with a strange blue/purple color in that area.

And for the OP....

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59571/?

Lush Set A...

59571-1-1416029220.jpg

59571-3-1414857565.jpg

Zap Sliders to remove things, around 20 or more different armors to build in Outfit Studio...

Everything in that package is skimpy... but I do prefer the corrupter and and milkslave sets

Thanks for the link, and the info.  Do you know of a good tutorial for what you're talking about?

Maebari-and-pasties is the embodiment of "just barely not exposing the naughty bits"

Those are terms:
  • Pasties: Stickers you put over the nipples to cover them and just them.
  • Maebari: a strip of cloth that only covers the crotch. Like a thong without the waistband. A pastie for the pussy.

Those are terms:
  • Pasties: Stickers you put over the nipples to cover them and just them.
  • Maebari: a strip of cloth that only covers the crotch. Like a thong without the waistband. A pastie for the pussy.

I think he meant a link to a mod containing them, not a definition.

And if you're the least bit capable with modding, you can turn Neo's Slave Leia Renewal outfit into this

Jsn1bhml.jpg

A little work with nifscope and a little alpha-magic in paint.net, and Bob's your uncle! :D

... make that my ideal erotic clothing replacer, because what I really want most is a sci-fi tron-meets-megaman.EXE style replacer...

It should look like it has never even heard of "modesty". Existing replacers, generally either go "look, look, I'm just barely covering" or "look, look I'm just barely not covering", and that's just lame.

Some ideas:

Also, no boob socks.

If you're covering the boobs, cover them with something practical. Make it look like you covered them because it was necessary, not because you chose to.

we need someone who is really good at making armor mods to do this and i bet it will be on the first page of highest rated mods on loverslab

Since there are some skimpy clothing around, why not use them in replacers? The remodeled armour mod include a nocturnal robe without sleeves and no hood. With retexturing it could become a new set of fine clothing. Those kind of things. What I mean, since skimpification of existing clothing are so difficult, why not flat out replace them? In some cases with retextured clones of the armours, with chosen parts removed. When using Arthmoors live another life mod I started as a Dawnguard and got a full set of leather armour. I then converted the armour to a heavily zapped version of remodeled standalone and turned the helmet into as leather circlet. My Temptress went out adventuring using only the tiny shirt and it's belt. That part could have been converted into cloth and used ass, let's say a piece of farm clothing in as replacer.

Corrected some horrible spelling errors. Typeing one my phone or surfpad when not at home cause those.

Some ideas:

• Shirtless skirt/pants:
  • The flasher coat/robe:
  • The too-short poncho:
  • Nobody goes for the torso!:
  • Clear glass armor or sheer silk
  • Body-stockings
  • And of course:
  • The emperor's new clothes:
Also, no boob socks.

I'd have to agree that a good multi-costume set should contain a selection of these, but I think there's also a place for the "look, look, I'm just barely covering" style (espically if its done such that any movement reveals the barely-covered-bits) and the "look, look I'm just barely not covering" style.  I mean, there's only so many ways you can do the shirtless or bare-torso look, and in a world where many of the females are going around bare brested, the ones that make you stare to see all of their goods have a certain appleal of their own.  It's all back to that variety thing I've heard is such a good idea...

That said, I think I'm going to forge the body I like and then slowly convert outfits for it from Skyrim and Oblivion.  Once I have a decent selection (i.e. some time next year...unless ya'll want to donate a little something?  :P ) I'll post it in the nexus and ask what you all think (too skimpy, not enough, try this/that).  Expect the body to look something like this:

post-12130-0-80946400-1418284050_thumb.jpg

Or this:

post-12130-0-20524100-1418284066_thumb.jpg

Archived