Wrye Bash 305 MI and Current LO missmatch

avgnar

Hey I attached the  trouble I'm having with Wrye Bash. I've tried messing with the Wrye Bash tool and even looking threw the google and the Wrye Bash trouble shooting section but can't seem to find anything. I apologize if this has already been discussed before but really could use the help thanks! :)

post-1537-0-25865100-1417303739_thumb.png

From Your Screen Shot, I do not see any problem.

When a Mod is made using the CK, The Mod is made with the Masters arranged by the CK, and the CK will not allow a Mod Maker to save the Mod if the Masters are arranged in the Order the Master Files would be placed in a Game. I am using many Mods with Sexlab and Devious Devices as Masters and am used to having the Mods Masters appear in Orange, and even a Mod appear in Orange.

The Construction Kit is a Bethesda (Bugthesda) Softworks Product.

There are a couple of mods here on LL that demand a special master load order, otherwise the plugin file remains orange and in the master preview window the mods and master files of the mod, you just installed, is dependant on, appear in orange. 

To name one I can remember:...Prison Overhaul. Another was SexLab Nude Creatures. The later one even wanted me to place the Drahonborn.esm before the Dawnguard.esm file as far as I remember. 

I used to load the mod .esp file by TES5Edit while all its dependant master and dependant plugin files arranged in my personal favorite load order will be loaded automatically (aka the "right" load order, suggested either by BOSS or LOOT or found out by personal testing). After doing this right click the loaded plugin file, hit "sort masters" and exit TES5Edit again. Your correct and favorite personal load order will be saved to the plugin file.

The plugin file will now be highlightened in a comfortable green while using your personal load order. In the installer tab your mod will be highlightened in orange, because your plugin has changed by resaving the load order and therefore it does not fit the Wyre Bash "memorized" base installation anymore.

You are able to get even rid of that, by repacking your mod by using your "changed" .esp file (just draw it out of your Data folder and put it into your new to install plugin folder and replace the original .esp by it).

My only explanation for this esm. load order mismatch is that the modder itself already created and saved his mod by CK while using a "wrong" or better..."exotic" load order noone else uses.

Ok, some might want to load the Zaz Animation Pack before SexLab, some behind, matter of taste, maybe without causing any issues, but to load the Dragonborn.esm and its unofficial patch before the Dawnguard.esm is "exotic" to say at least.

To give you an idea what has worked for me extremely well so far, here my personal master load order:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.7]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.7]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.7]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.7]
09  hdtHighHeel.esm
0A  HepsyHair.esm
0B  JSwords.esm  [Version 14.0]
0C  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
0D  SGHairPackBase.esm
0E  TERAArmors.esm
0F  Unique Flowers & Plants.esm
10  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
11  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
12  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.57]
13  SexLabAroused.esm

I use over 225 plugins and I don't use the official and unofficial high resolution patches, because it's not worth to let my modded Skyrim load three files, each .bsa more than 1 GB large, to just cover a few tiny holes, I haven't filled by texture mods yet.

Archived