sourandsweet for original work

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/28/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    xp32 skeleton, hdt physics
  • Special Edition Compatible

I love the outfits you make and was wondering whether you'd ever considered placing them all into a single pack to make them somewhat easier to download?

Edit: Also, if I remember correctly you uploaded an ENB preset a while ago, you wouldn't happen to have a link would you?

yesh on my site =) http://www.nekomods.com/modslist/skyrim-mods/enb-presets-graphic-overhauls

i got some more armors there also i dont always upload here to avoid being a mega spammer xD

and well i did intend one day to maybe make a huge shop and i could just update the shop

or when ill have finished the last 2 Blade and soul Armors ill definatly make a Blade And Soul package with all 14 armors in it

and then make a bikini package once im done with that too

for the others not sure but those 2 kind of armors will eventually be 1 esp pack yesh =)

Thanks very much for the link, don't know why I didn't think to check your site.

You would have my full support on the shop idea, as a plus you wouldn't have to worry about spamming then either XD (you do make rather a lot :P).

Holy fuck. I just did a quick count of your armors from your site and I got 37, in 2 months, you're a goddamn machine lol.

• 8 years later...